Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

The Tigers have been poor in connecting and informing US the fans of their strategy and decisioning.

The poddy team have been remarkable in bridging this devide.

The club would be well advised to utilise this method of communication
Couple.of yrs ago our social media was amazing.
We've really dropped the ball in the last few years.

I'm listening to this now. Lee and the Board and Wests Ashfield sound pretty good to me.

It'd be good to refer people to this podcast when having a go at the board/Lee etc.

One of the comments was you need some factual evidence to support your viewpoint if you think the board/Lee etc are hopeless. I've never heard a reasonable amount of factual evidence to back this viewpoint up.
The Tigers have been poor in connecting and informing US the fans of their strategy and decisioning.

The poddy team have been remarkable in bridging this devide.

The club would be well advised to utilise this method of communication
Thanks for the feedback guys, I thought Steve did an excellent job of his chat with Lee and was great in the way he fed that information back to the fanbase through this pod.

The technical issues have been solved and transmission will return to normal tonight at 8.30pm. Join the boys for all the discussion around last nights disappointing loss to the Sharks in Tamworth.

Listen Live on Wests Tiger Radio Home | Wests Tigers Radio
wests-tigers-radio-square.png

The technical issues have been solved and transmission will return to normal tonight at 8.30pm. Join the boys for all the discussion around last nights disappointing loss to the Sharks in Tamworth.

Listen Live on Wests Tiger Radio Home | Wests Tigers Radio
View attachment 2282

PLEASE (For the love of god) Pull up with the Papa lee lee....
One L. (2 I's)

I don't know if the Sheraldo (Ciraldo) is right either.... But that's the only place I hear it.
Drives me nuts!!
😂😂😂

Had a listen to #206 - Big pat on the back for Declan. Rightly placing blame where it belongs and not just blindly supporting our decision makers. Yes, footy is our religion but WT management is like some weirdo cult religion.

PLEASE (For the love of god) Pull up with the Papa lee lee....
One L. (2 I's)

I don't know if the Sheraldo (Ciraldo) is right either.... But that's the only place I hear it.
Drives me nuts!!
😂😂😂
Gives me flashbacks to Moses Mum-Bye.

After a nightmare performance against the Roosters at the SCG the Wests Tigers Podcast will return to discuss all the lows from the match, join us at 8.30pm Monday night while the boys debrief and try to find a positive moving forward.

Listen Live Home | Wests Tigers Radiowests-tigers-radio-square.png

The Wests Tigers Podcast will go Live again at 8.30pm tonight after this afternoons loss to the Dragons. Join the boys as they discuss all the action from CommBank Stadium.

Listen Live at Home | Wests Tigers Radio

wests-tigers-radio-square.png

Latest posts

Members online

Back