Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Sunday Night Live is back for another big Round 18 edition this week! The boys will discuss all the action from the Wests Tigers V Panthers match this afternoon, as well as the thrilling Harvey Norman Women's grand Final from yesterday.

Join us live at 8.30pm on Wests Tigers Radio Home | Wests Tigers Radio

wests-tigers-radio-square.png

Sunday Night Live is back for another big Round 18 edition this week! The boys will discuss all the action from the Wests Tigers V Panthers match this afternoon, as well as the thrilling Harvey Norman Women's grand Final from yesterday.

Join us live at 8.30pm on Wests Tigers Radio Home | Wests Tigers Radio

View attachment 1887
Top logo, Keep going...

I noticed the Sheens interview a few weeks back is still not posted. Is that because it's not allowed to be posted?

I noticed the Sheens interview a few weeks back is still not posted. Is that because it's not allowed to be posted?
Tim agreed for it to be posted, but said a couple of things he would prefer not to be released. He has agreed to record another interview for the pod which I hope to get done in the next week or so.

I also recorded another player interview yesterday that will be released in the next week or so. Really impressive interview so keep an eye out for that.

Tim agreed for it to be posted, but said a couple of things he would prefer not to be released. He has agreed to record another interview for the pod which I hope to get done in the next week or so.

I also recorded another player interview yesterday that will be released in the next week or so. Really impressive interview so keep an eye out for that.
Sounds good. Thanks

Without watching Ur pod, can you answer me a question?
Was the Sheens/Marshall signing a knee-jerk reaction to missing out on Ciraldo? Or was Benj always coming on board to be ass. Coach?
Did he answer that?

Without watching Ur pod, can you answer me a question?
Was the Sheens/Marshall signing a knee-jerk reaction to missing out on Ciraldo? Or was Benj always coming on board to be ass. Coach?
Did he answer that?
He didn't answer that, as the Tim Sheens interview was pre any rumours of Benji being involved. I think it is pretty obvious Benji's involvement was only considered after Ciraldo knocked the club back. Tim has said he will do another interview with me and I will definitely be raising the process of how Benji was appointed.

Who with?

He didn't answer that, as the Tim Sheens interview was pre any rumours of Benji being involved. I think it is pretty obvious Benji's involvement was only considered after Ciraldo knocked the club back. Tim has said he will do another interview with me and I will definitely be raising the process of how Benji was appointed.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back