TEAM LIST Wests Tigers Team v Canterbury Bulldogs

Team List
A win in this game doesn't mean jack. The dogs are playing atrociously, had we beat the cowboys or manly the week before then you feel there is some progress. But as it stands given this game isn't a freebie it just shows we are a long way off even getting out of the bottom 4.
Completely disagree. Effort is there but the wins aren’t. Confidence will grow with winning.

I agree. Was a really poor signing for a club without an offensive identity. A jack in the box type player just makes our attack clunkier than it was.

Yeah it's signs of a footy system issue, particularly with madge. I'm sure he'd do well at the Storm. Just give him a job and simplfy his job.

This is the perfect game for Jock Madden to step up and show his worth. He's had a taste of first grade, now he needs to show he belongs. Could be a make or break game for him with Doueihi's return imminent. He might not get another opportunity, which would mean another year grinding away in reserve grade.

Big test for him. A decent half could win the game through a good kicking game and using our centre's. Will be good viewing.

Yeah it's signs of a footy system issue, particularly with madge. I'm sure he'd do well at the Storm. Just give him a job and simplfy his job.
Benny Elias said it on 360 talking about Naden, “any signing is a good signing for WT”, couldn’t be more wrong imo.

That comment by backdoor Benny shows you why you don't want him anywhere near administration at the club.Our future would be both short and bleak with that attitude to building a squad.
I think it was more a comment on the attitude and ability of the current front office.

we are way overdue for an easy win…..hope this is it

Can we ban these comments?

Just for all WT fans: There's a thing called jinxing your team. It goes like when you are up by 20 and you say, 'We've got this won!' and then the other team goes on to beat us.

As Tigers fans, we need to be more alert to these hazards.

I suggest a different approach to your comment, please say instead: 'Gee, this is going to be a tough game, I hope we can scrape through with even a 1 point win'.

Even beyond the jinxing issues, we actually suck this year and are equal last so any sort of win is sort of a miracle, doesn't matter who we're playing...because we're last.

But I give you fans credit for believing! But please stop it.

A win in this game doesn't mean jack. The dogs are playing atrociously, had we beat the cowboys or manly the week before then you feel there is some progress. But as it stands given this game isn't a freebie it just shows we are a long way off even getting out of the bottom 4.
Which most of us assumed would be where we were at the end of this year. I didn't expect to be above 12th spot. If you did then you didn't look at our teamsheet.

I think it was more a comment on the attitude and ability of the current front office.
Front office here is on track if one considers our performances on the pitch despite the disruption.

But then Benny once said on same show it's a good thing that an in law now derigestered players agent has so much influence over the club. Perhaps thats what he thinks a front office should look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
Listening to Josh Jackson speaking about Barrett and with doggies players not seemingly busting to play this week should be an easy win.

Latest posts

Back