TEAM LIST Wests Tigers Team v Canterbury Bulldogs

Team List
Brown is the perfect bench player for us and maybe even starting centre
saw him play for wests the other day against manly and he was great and he has 1st grade experience

naden though ... which one turns up

Hanging for this Game Tomorrow Night.
I was like this against Manly but was underwhelmed by injury disruption and the officials .

Maybe I'm dreaming but feel we have a chance to get on a run in 2 or 3 weeks with pur new style and returning staff so even with our reserve grade side I want Canterbury put to fire and sword.

I was like this against Manly but was underwhelmed by injury disruption and the officials .

Maybe I'm dreaming but feel we have a chance to get on a run in 2 or 3 weeks with pur new style and returning staff so even with our reserve grade side I want Canterbury put to fire and sword.
Li ol we can't dream about going on a run and winning multiple games. We need to win one and go from there.

Winning any game the last 3 years hasn't been easy. Jeez can't we just flog a team for once???

Brown is the perfect bench player for us and maybe even starting centre
saw him play for wests the other day against manly and he was great and he has 1st grade experience

naden though ... which one turns up
Brown did really well in the Sharks' system. He was on the verge of good career but if my memory is correct, took the big offer from the Bulldogs. Anyone see a pattern?

This is a danger game as many Bulldogs' players will want to perform well for future clubs.

Back