Wests Tigers Team v Eels

How on earth is To'a still getting a run every week
Thats what i want to know as well, to'a not up to first grade, tamou needs to be in reserve grade, and ive been waiting for a halfback since scott prince left, the club. If a player keeps on playin badly why does he year after year given the benefit of oh, he will be better in the next game, his defence has got better, but he still missed more tackles, than the rest of the team, and they credited him with 1 linebreak, i must have missed it, i saw one where he almost got through, but not quite, give us a player that can break the line more than 3 times a season please.

Thats what i want to know as well, to'a not up to first grade, tamou needs to be in reserve grade, and ive been waiting for a halfback since scott prince left, the club. If a player keeps on playin badly why does he year after year given the benefit of oh, he will be better in the next game, his defence has got better, but he still missed more tackles, than the rest of the team, and they credited him with 1 linebreak, i must have missed it, i saw one where he almost got through, but not quite, give us a player that can break the line more than 3 times a season please.
We had a pretty good halfback in 2010 and 11. Shame he couldn’t keep his hands off his missus.

Congratulations to Matamu, let’s see what we get this week From the team.

Interesting selections.

I trust that Noddy is going to stick to his guns with the forwards attacking two wide. If the halves can get them early ball it should run the slimey's big men around. They will be looking for the wingers coming in so should be fairly tight early in the set.

Provided we stick with the plan, and Brooks can execute his role, AD at centre provides Brooks with two strike options - hit a wide forward and look for second phase play (our forwards aren't likely to break the line) or use them as a block and engage the inside shoulder of the three in and set the backline into motion.

I would love to see us shape the defence for a change. I am not expecting perfection this week - but we should see a vast improvement on the timing and execution of last weeks plan.

Cheers n Beers
Jolls

Last edited:
Toa was a bench winger with knights who sometimes got run now he's full time center he's a bit fragile imo

Our problem again is the pack but with this roster cant suggest what else they can do . One thing they could do is stop persisting with Brooks what is it now 9 years ! Oh by the way Nathan Brown is on the outer with Parramatta maybe a mid week transfer im just thinking out loud

cant wait kimmorley is doing a good job as coach
yes we were always gonna play this bad with this team but he at least giving the kids a go and we look like we are getting ready for year 1 of rebuild mode

Bit confused as to what the go is with Jake Simpkin these days - obviously wasn't setting the world on fire but did this he was in the long term plans?
He is better off getting out of the place

We've played 16 games this year and 3 times scored 4 tries and once 7 tries
Interesting when we scored 7 tries Madden was at 6 and Peachy was in centers and our one time we scored a lot of points Brooks didn't play

Do it for Geoff lads

🐯💪
I spoke to Vanessa at Geoff's funeral. She is going to the game this Saturday night with members from her family. I think the club are going to make note of Geoff's passing. Come on boys - give it all you have. I do like the look of the side for Saturday. I think the Eels will win, but I don't think we will get hammered. Hope not for Vanessa's sake.

Not first grade level even for Wests tigers.
yes - it appears his best years are well and truly behind him. In his defence if your pack is getting rolled it's hard for any back to shine.

Staff online

Back