Wests Tigers Team v Eels

Ok mate, say you write reports all day and sit at a desk.

I'm your boss... I tell you, today, you're on the excavator. You sorta know what to do, but not well.

Well okay, sure... your days gonna suck and the final completed job will be effected because the right person isn't utilised in the right role.

We've seen this before- Sitaleki Akoula.
Said being a second row, made to play on the wing and 6 severely effected his mental health because he wanted to do a good job but it wasn't reasonable what was asked of him due to where his strengths actually lay.

Ridiculous move by the club.

Also Sheens thinks he's a leader - meets with Jacko and Adam allegedly and tells them they're the future of the club - no mention of Brooks in this article.
Lol you're kidding right?

Both things have no comparison.

Wests Tigers star Adam Doueihi has dropped a selection bombshell by asking interim coach Brett Kimmorley to pick him in NSW Cup if he won’t select the gun ball-player in his preferred position of five-eighth.

Doueihi, the Wests Tigers best player last season, has been selected in the centres this week as the Tigers continue to search for the club’s first win since Kimmorley took over leading into round 14. Fox Sports has been told by Tigers insiders that Doueihi contacted Kimmorley on Tuesday to ask the question about playing five-eighth in the NSW Cup after the coach selected him in the centres.

Tigers head of football Tim Sheens then smoothed over the potential standoff as the club searches for answers to try to snap a four-match losing streak
King donut must want to dictate terms at the club...no worries AD ...do what we are reknowned for and let Noddy and co capitulate to your whims...BS ...I was always taught..if you want to play first grade and we need you in a different position than you usually play,you do it for the team..I had to move from centre to wing on heaps of occasions to give a young bloke a chance...dont forget BROOKS is a HIGHLY paid PLAYMAKER,Douhie is a utility that was lucky Madge bought him over...2 knee constructions and heaps of sideline time and he wants to dictate where he plays...

IF I WAS NODDY...NO WORRIES SHAKE HANDS WITH THE RESSIES COACH....

Last edited:
My mother used to watch something called the Bold and the beautiful and whenever I read all these stupid articles, my mind automatically thinks of that show.

Sad to say so did my mother,i think the show must have been going for many years

King donut must want to dictate terms at the club...no worries AD ...do what we are reknowned for and let Noddy and co capitulate to your whims...BS ...I was always taught..if you want to play first grade and we need you in a different position than you usually play,you do it for the team..I had to move from centre to wing on heaps of occasions to give a young bloke a chance...dont forget BROOKS is a HIGHLY paid PLAYMAKER,Douhie is a utility that was lucky Madge bought him over...2 knee constructions and heaps of sideline time and he wants to dictate where he plays...

IF I WAS NODDY...NO WORRIES SHAKE HANDS WITH THE RESSIES COACH....
remember Douhie was bought as a fullback and couldn't cut it
He has won more games at centre than 6
He is a centre

He is a centre

I want to give him the shot at 6 but he has to earn it and prove himself. The only positive for him is that it's a Fox sports article and they do sensationalize it.

I think he was better than Laurie has been at fullback and I'd be prepared to see him have a shot there again.

Brooks on fox saying he's fed up with the leaks and from now on he's going to be selfish and look after himself .I would say the club has stuck by him for years and is by far the highest paid player in the club .. id say he's done a good job of looking after himself

Brooks on fox saying he's fed up with the leaks and from now on he's going to be selfish and look after himself .I would say the club has stuck by him for years and is by far the highest paid player in the club .. id say he's done a good job of looking after himself
Also said 10 that he wants the club to announce the new coach asap so he can decide on his next contract

If this is fair dinkum - He can piss right off. Who does he think he is. He should play where the coach tells him to play.
I suspect it's a case that he's not getting match fit off the bench and wants to get stuck in.

Wests Tigers star Adam Doueihi has dropped a selection bombshell by asking interim coach Brett Kimmorley to pick him in NSW Cup if he won’t select the gun ball-player in his preferred position of five-eighth.

Doueihi, the Wests Tigers best player last season, has been selected in the centres this week as the Tigers continue to search for the club’s first win since Kimmorley took over leading into round 14. Fox Sports has been told by Tigers insiders that Doueihi contacted Kimmorley on Tuesday to ask the question about playing five-eighth in the NSW Cup after the coach selected him in the centres.

Tigers head of football Tim Sheens then smoothed over the potential standoff as the club searches for answers to try to snap a four-match losing streak
So who leaked that, AD, Kimmorley, the club or another media cheapshot.
How could this happen.

Fox news headline "Brooks bizarre news conference"
Is bizarre if he wants out of his $1.1 mill next year

And AD best games were at centre....play where the coach needs you the most...dont dictate where you want to play...just play where your needed most to help this team and club get out of the crap hole we are in...no ifs or buts.....
I'm sure you'd do the exact same if it was your career, livelihood and future.

He is a centre
Yeah Burton won more games at centre than 6 as well.

Wonder why the Doggys aren't doing the same ?

It boggles my mind how some of you don't understand it's about playing players in their best positions with the goal to win games.

Yeah Burton won more games at centre than 6 as well.

Wonder why the Doggys aren't doing the same ?

It boggles my mind how some of you don't understand it's about playing players in their best positions with the goal to win games.

Isn't the Maroons motto - Pick the best players and find somewhere for them to play?

I'm sure you'd do the exact same if it was your career, livelihood and future.
Done it on many occasions(play where the coach needed me that is)I didnt have the luxury of telling my boss where I wanted to play...and I got bugger all for a WIN only not a cheque for win,lose or draw...cheers ...

Latest posts

Members online

Back