14 Kyle Lovett
15 Joshua Aloiai
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Manaia Cherrington
18 Michael Chee Kam

Coach: Jason Taylor
http://www.nrl.com/round-2-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/93561/default.aspx

I like it.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens to Dene once Robbie's back.

I would of liked it if we'd kept Littlejohn on the bench , but apart from that is good as we can put on the field

@happy tiger said:
I would of liked it if we'd kept Littlejohn on the bench , but apart from that is good as we can put on the field

Then we would have to sacrifice Cherrington ? We couldn't keep both on the bench.

@Tony33 said:
@happy tiger said:

Then we would have to sacrifice Cherrington ? We couldn't keep both on the bench.

Sorry not meaning to play in the actual 17 Tony

To say thanks for his efforts on Saturday , showing him some respect

@happy tiger said:
@Tony33 said:
@happy tiger said:

Sorry not meaning to play in the actual 17 Tony

To say thanks for his efforts on Saturday , showing him some respect

Yeah, I was impressed with his effort on Saturday. A great player to fall back on in the case of injuries. Every squad needs a Littlejohn

Great team,they should go really well against the silver tails….at least we now know that Littlejohn has been a good recruitment...hopefully he gets more FG during the year...I certainly enjoyed his play last week...and we could have had a lot worse than him in our squad...but wait ,,we did have the last few seasons... :astonished:

Solid team. JLJ is a little bit hard done by IMO, he's got match fitness over Halatau and I thought his dummyhalf service was decent. It's a well balanced bench too.

@Geo. said:
Wests Tigers
1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Tim Simona
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods ©
9 Dene Halatau
10 Tim Grant
11 Curtis Sironen
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Kyle Lovett
15 Joshua Aloiai
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Manaia Cherrington
18 Michael Chee Kam

Coach: Jason Taylor
http://www.nrl.com/round-2-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/93561/default.aspx

I would have preferred:

5\. Hunt in for Rankin
14\. Chee Kam in for Lovett

I know everybody loves Denne but IMO with the interchange and the non match fitness I would of kept Littlejohn and run Dene in the reggies this week ..was not really impressed with his ball distribution last year to be honest ,Littlejohn earned his spot this week I think Taylor has made a mistake.

Halatau would be back for experience if nothing else, I'm happy with it.

Thought Lovett was good last week, with halatau there MCK would be a bit of a waste IMO.

Really like the team.

Good team. Brooks and Halatau come in. Lovett started really well in game one. He brought the energy and gave and extra forward. Hopefully Halatau does the same this week before Cherrington comes on.

So this week Halatau & Brooks have to do the same job as Lovett & Littlejohn did in the first 20 mins of Round 1.

@Snake said:
I know everybody loves Denne but IMO with the interchange and the non match fitness I would of kept Littlejohn and run Dene in the reggies this week ..was not really impressed with his ball distribution last year to be honest ,Littlejohn earned his spot this week I think Taylor has made a mistake.

Id say dene is there for a 20 minute stint to start with and then only used if required.

Interesting that Manly have added more big men to the pack, that sounds like they know how good our forwards were last week.

@tigerap said:
I would have preferred:

5\. Hunt in for Rankin
14\. Chee Kam in for Lovett

I think Hunt has a "indefinite" back injury.

Latest posts

Members online

Back