Mikalee / Seyfarth 17
Or
Peach 13
Joffa 12
Mikalee / Seyfarth 17
Or
Peach 12
Mikalee / Seyfarth 17

Garner at centre. Well this is on the coach. Ridiculous.

Leave toa at centre and get a reserve graders on the wing.

Fair dinkum
Peachey at the very least....

Surely a late change right before kick off lol

Worth giving Garner a crack in the centres. Many clubs have done it with their edge back rowers. I think he should go ok.

Better than other options at least

Like when
Worth giving Garner a crack in the centres. Many clubs have done it with their edge back rowers. I think he should go ok.

Better than other options at least
Like when Taylor used Lovatt at centre for 50 minutes and got 3 tries put on him.

No thanks. I don't care who we got. Put a winger there and leave Garner as a edge backrower.

Peachey to centre ..with Mikkaele or Seyfarth coming onto the bench would of caused the least disruption.. I would have thought.. now pack and outside backs have new combo's...

🤷‍♂️

Geez our backs can't take a trick.

TT, AJ, AD, JTJ all gone and well not surprised Captain Ken is out after last weeks performance.

Feel for Madge on this - who else would be a better option than Garner out of everyone else we have? Peachey has looked terrible, at least Garner runs attacking lines.

Does this mean Peachey to start at lock, Joe to backrow, Garner to center?

Peachey to centre ..with Mikkaele or Seyfarth coming onto the bench would of caused the least disruption.. I would have thought.. now pack and outside backs have new combo's...

🤷‍♂️
That would be my thoughts too, i still have nightmares about Kyle Lovett in the centres.

Considering reports of Kenny being injured all week I'd suggest they have been planning for it, they would have trained to cover for this.

I hope Madge doesn't let Leilula play the full match. Leilula is a great attacker but a very poor defender. If he plays the full match Warriors will be looking to run at him and score more tries.

Back