Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 18

Solid journeyman would never let you down. Not many about these days and Bellamy seems to have a mortgage on them for his pack. Alan Tilbrook Appreciation Society was considered but with all the anti- current halfback venom here, I thought Ollie may be a safer option.

I still remember the fight Ollie got into against the bears many years ago,he ran a distant second.Ollie was always a bloke i had a lot of time for not a great player but he always gave everything just like Trevor Ryan and Kevin Hardwick did later

Reactions: BZN
A couple of Ryans and Hardwicks would solve a lot of the problems they would carry a lot of the defensive burden, not looking forward to this afternoon, on paper both sides are pretty even man on man, I think the will to win may be stronger with Penrith. If the Tiges can't win today the half should be on the market tomorrow although it will take a chunk of next years cap.

Fully. And it's utterly embarrassing. Kepaoa is nowhere near first grade.
I agree someone tell me the game where kepoa had a great game at nrl level?
Junior is just that promising but raw
Nofo has had many great games over last few years and the jet maybe a little over the hill but also experienced
Better "has been " than "never was"

Reactions: BZN
I'm throwing it out there. If Brooks doesn't own this game with Cleary and Jerome out, he must be dropped. Enough excuses have been made when it comes to what expect from this "seasoned half". Grab this game by the horns and do us proud.

I'm throwing it out there. If Brooks doesn't own this game with Cleary and Jerome out, he must be dropped. Enough excuses have been made when it comes to what expect from this "seasoned half". Grab this game by the horns and do us proud.
I hope Brooks has a blinder but if not bite the bullet as not only the problems with his game but seems rest of side being moved around to accomodate

Latest posts

Staff online

Back