Wests Tigers V Souths - Live Game Thread

Hoffman's done alright. Not great, but he hasn't let himself down.
Everyone on our side is doing alright out there, they are all putting in I think. With all the injuries, and everything else stacked against us, we're still in this.

Might play some Borderlands 3 for a bit. Don't like our chances on coming back in this one.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178572) said:
We're our own worst enemies. Too many errors. Mbye having a shocker, Nofoaluma horrible error. Reynolds having a shocker.

Yes too many errors but you expect that having to defend pretty much all half. Penalty count was 3-0 after 6 minutes.

if we get some ball we might be a slik chance the souths pack are not great
that offside was a shockibg call the nrl hate us guys

@Cultured_Bogan said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178582) said:
@pawsandclaws1 said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178572) said:
We're our own worst enemies. Too many errors. Mbye having a shocker, Nofoaluma horrible error. Reynolds having a shocker.

Stop. Just stop. Suspect penalties and garbage calls around the usage of the captain's challenge has killed us. We are tired. We are getting absolutely caned by the referee.

Rubbish. We have made so many errors. Are you watching the same game?

Cummins is insult to the refereeing ranks wasnt he in the box and gave the ok for the push in the back in Manlys game hasn't got a clue

@voice_of_reason said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178589) said:
Freddy just said Latrell's hit on Grub was 'careless'??! I think the word he was looking for was 'deliberate' or 'malicious'.

Api's shot on Leilua last week was also careless....I see a pattern forming.....

Garner's shot on Edwards was reportable though

@Yossarian said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178588) said:
Spontaneous Chin Bleeding Syndrome”

Only if a closed fist comes into contact with it and the Bunkaboy has an appointment with OPSM on Monday

@hobbo1 said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178597) said:
Lawrence has been good so far

Usual suspects killing us

Reynolds / Mbye / Brooks

Our halves and Mbye have been rubbish.

Why wasn't the souths fullback sent off for ten minutes? We are copping a hiding from the referee who never gets cited even when he referred last season's grand final. Frustrating but hang in there Tigers.

Haven't watched channel 9 for an eternity ...won't happen again ....my god what agony

I'm not sure what Madge can tell them, the ref is controlling this game and it's only going one way

Forget Madgeball this game
It ain’t gonna work

Need to play deeper and throw the ball around

Souths are crap and we’re gifting it to them

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178607) said:
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178582) said:

Stop. Just stop. Suspect penalties and garbage calls around the usage of the captain's challenge has killed us. We are tired. We are getting absolutely caned by the referee.

Rubbish. We have made so many errors. Are you watching the same game?

Yeah I am. I'm watching us get donkey dicked by the refs and defending our rings out. What happens when that occurs?

Feel sorry for the boys. You're no chance with a ref who came into the game with a pre conceived idea

Team is fighting hard but really it's just too much to ask when the game is like this.

Losing interest fast.

Mitchell needs to go on report for sure after what he did to Reynolds. You can't run in with with a swinging arm and and clobber someone. Yeah, Reynolds was careless with the boot, but it was not he heat of the contest. Mitchell is an arrogant thug and the refs are corrupt. Our senior players need to stand up and control this game.

May as well go out swinging if we ain't gonna get a fair crack from the officials

We aren’t gonna look like scoring when we’ve been stuck in our own 20 all game long we need some ref calls and better discipline

Back