Wests Tigers V Souths - Live Game Thread

Scummins begged us to challenge as if someone was in his ear telling him to

How Cummins could give six again when that last try was scored has got me beat the Souffs play was still moving forward the WT'S player were doing their job in trying to stop him

@Jedi_Tiger said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178605) said:

@Jedi_Tiger said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178605) said:
if we get some ball we might be a slik chance the souths pack are not great
that offside was a shockibg call the nrl hate us guys

No disrespect to our boys but is our pack great? We have a bunch of guys filling in because of packer, McQueen and all this crap signings. Hope they fire up.

No chance latrell gets the same suspension leilua gets despite being identical.

@Tcat said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178619) said:
Mitchell needs to go on report for sure after what he did to Reynolds. You can't run in with with a swinging arm and and clobber someone. Yeah, Reynolds was careless with the boot, but it was not he heat of the contest. Mitchell is an arrogant thug and the refs are corrupt. Our senior players need to stand up and control this game.

Would you be surprised though if nothing came from it after the game?

THis game was made for a dominant 7 to control.

Brooksy invisible so far, yet again.

@rustycage said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178593) said:
Fittler says grub was careless in his his attempt at licking the ball through. If it was a rooster there's be nothing to see. In normal speed, there was nothing in it. He was obviously trying to make a fair play for it. And the player wasn't hurt - or was he?

I'll have to watch that again in slow motion
I must admit I didn't see it that way
Reynolds must be bloody quick licking that ball

I think we'll find we're just not talented enough tonight. Just too many injuries and suspensions.

@NJLM78 said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178627) said:
@Tcat said in [Wests Tigers V Souths \- Live Game Thread](/post/1178619) said:
Mitchell needs to go on report for sure after what he did to Reynolds. You can't run in with with a swinging arm and and clobber someone. Yeah, Reynolds was careless with the boot, but it was not he heat of the contest. Mitchell is an arrogant thug and the refs are corrupt. Our senior players need to stand up and control this game.

Would you be surprised though if nothing came from it after the game?

Bj just got 4 weeks
My guess is Latrell gets 0

Latest posts

Staff online

Back