What Annoys You

Its disgusting - it tastes disgusting and who are they kidding - cabbages are $12 each - i'm thinking they are using some form of mutated plant based green and calling it cabbage just to fool us.
Here's the thing about that . . . . KFC had to pay a huge $$ sum to a supplier, just to secure his lettuce . . . not to pay for the lettuce, just for the right for KFC to be the only buyer of his lettuce.
6 figures.
If I was KFC, I'd say eat fkkn cabbage too !!!!

when you have a thong blowout in the middle of no were-and ya mate wont reach in and pick it out,LOL

Can’t they just move on from this though? LH really doesn’t like flying under the radar does he?
I thought the same BSTV but can you imagine the good pr for us if we walked away with a successful lawsuit and a few mil in the bank. Shows the front office does have the players back for a change.
I'm not too fussed how it plays out really as long as we don't get played as the fools.
If we were in finals contention then I'd say the less distractions the better, so drop it.

You can put whatever spin you want on it Parramatta , but your crowd chant is the most pathetic in world 🌎 sport.
pawwa 👏👏👏pawwa 👏👏👏
pawwa what 🙈

Latest posts

Staff online

Back