What Annoys You

In regards to the NRL....It really annoys me that certain so called journalists who write absolute, unsubstantiated BS about players and clubs get away with it continually. They use their media positions to push their own agendas or pet hates, do so with no consideration or any integrity to check for truth! It has become a really destructive slight on the game.

In regards to the NRL....It really annoys me that certain so called journalists who write absolute, unsubstantiated BS about players and clubs get away with it continually. They use their media positions to push their own agendas or pet hates, do so with no consideration or any integrity to check for truth! It has become a really destructive slight on the game.
there are only a few journalists I would listen, e.g. Marsters, Gould

When you order Crème Brûlée but the Patissier goes slightly heavy on the sugar and the caramel crust is too damn hard. Gets me every time.

That and pedestrians that stop at zebra crossings and look before walking on the road. Grow a set and take a chance. You're not gunna live for ever anyways. Why make me wait any longer than i have to.
Yea and when the latte is just that slightly over frothed - i have often demanded they sack their barista for such a faux pas.

KFC treating us like the NRL
cabbage is just not lettuce 🥬
Its disgusting - it tastes disgusting and who are they kidding - cabbages are $12 each - i'm thinking they are using some form of mutated plant based green and calling it cabbage just to fool us.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Mate I agree. When you and I played we did want to hurt the opposition by putting some sting into the tackles.
It wasn't going out there and snapping a players neck, legs etc.
I remember myself spear tackling a big prop. Everyone came in to pat me on the back because this prop was tearing us apart. When the dust settled I was called over to the ref who sent me off. As I started walking off I looked over to the injured player who head was being cradled by a teammate.
Reality sunk in. I thought I snapped his neck. It didn't thank god.
I asked the coach could I sit out the last game of the season out because I was still jaded.
The point is that we train to demobilize the opposition, but not mame them.
If Nathan Cleary paralyzed that guy he would be haunted forever.
You are from my era Cobar - i used to play fullback and remember once backing up on the inside and being hit with a coat hanger - these days i would be down and waiting for the big boy to cop 10 in the bin and our penalty - but stupidly i was straight up throwing the ball at him and laying one on his chin ( which probably was no more than a mosquito bite to him) - ahh for the good ole days.

Dr Luke McKlindon, President in Australia For Restorative and Reproductive Medicine has just been sacked he should not have been sacked what he did was in the best interests for people of Australia

That annoys me

Dr Luke McKlindon, President in Australia For Restorative and Reproductive Medicine has just been sacked he should not have been sacked what he did was in the best interests for people of Australia

That annoys me
I don't know too much about him sorry mate.
Is he a leader in fertility research/medicines?

I don't know too much about him sorry mate.
Is he a leader in fertility research/medicines?
Yes he is and he released a report into miscarriages and has been sacked for doing so he has all the data from Australia or did have and now he is gone... miscarriages in Australia went from 5 to 16 percent which was the normal range in a year and is up dramatically now

Yes he is and he released a report into miscarriages and has been sacked for doing so he has all the data from Australia or did have and now he is gone... miscarriages in Australia went from 5 to 16 percent which was the normal range in a year and is up dramatically now
Still don't know what he did that warranted his sacking. I'll google it.
What happened to all his research.

Back