What Every Clubs Spine Is Worth

The article is horse dung.
They mention current spines in the top performing teams broncos for instance with Walters, Gamble and Martin but at the same time name Hodgson for the raiders with an ACL, Latrell who hasn’t played for 3/4 of the season to date this year, Habiso when drinkwater is the current fullback, Tyrrell Slone who has played 3 games all year and Brailey who has been out with an Achilles injury.

At least make it consistent and do the research on every teams current spine.

Minimum wage was lowered when covid hit .
Please tell us oh mighty Jedi what Brooks is on ?
Seeing as you’re club secretary of his fan club .
on 31 march 2022 it was reported 850k per year for 2022 and 2023 on daily mail
Now nrl 360 report 1.1 million for 2023?
It is ok to not believe nrl360 on anything except Luke brooks contract
This nonsense of 1.1 million was spread from rothfield who isinnacurate all the time

Justifying Luke's contract by saying all these figures are wrong.
Who gives a toss if they accurate. Brooks on anything above 600k at the moment is ****ing ridiculous.

600 might be a bit light these days mate - Simply because there's none to get - And if you do get one.... It's not for 600k.

Should be around mid 6's - No more than 7....
I'd be trying to re-negotiate him around that.

Funny when Brooks was half and we got spanked - It was Brooks fault
Now Jacko is half - We get spanked, It's still Brooks fault.

This nonsense of 1.1 million was spread from rothfield who isinnacurate all the time
Even $850 for what he brings to the paddock is ludicrous

I'd like to quote @stryker 69
And noticed you even liked the post...

"Why would journalists whose livelihood requires them having access to inside information on these sorts of issues have “no idea”?
You fully believe random posters on an Internet forum you’ve never met, but these guys are always wrong?….OK."

"Why would journalists whose livelihood requires them having access to inside information on these sorts of issues have “no idea”?
You fully believe random posters on an Internet forum you’ve never met, but these guys are always wrong?….OK."
He's not saying that internet randoms know the salaries either. Nobody knows.

Also, journos have agendas just like randos do, except most randos on this forum are pro-Tigers, so at least you know where you stand.

We could also find evidence of the same Journos - Using different figures....
So if they're "in the know" why isn't the figure always the same....
I've heard Buzz quote 2 different numbers like they're gospel 2 weeks in a row on the same player.

Funny Brooks contract only elevated to north of 1 mil recently....
He's had this contract for 2 years already - and they've known what he's on all this time, Then they've known (Haven't they?) Why do they only say it now?

Those same people "in the know" Had Luke Keary on 1.3 mil this year....
Roosters are the smartest team in the game, And he's not even their best player!!

I'm not saying they do or don't know - but the figures seem forever fluid, makes a case for them not knowing anything at all.

It's BS pure and simple.

His salary also doesn't matter. Sheens said the other day he was going to work on retention and that was about speaking to managers about how much players want.

If Brooks wants a million for his next contract he goes. It's that simple.

I sure hope Sheens and co are rational and objective when they make their retention decisions. If Brooks goes because he isn't good value fantastic.

Set a fair price and let the ones go who want more than that. Let the players via their demands sort out who stays and who goes but we shouldn't release players early unless it suits us.

Not always wrong but it's a guesstimate.

It doesn't matter either. Brooks is such a sensitive topic to the Brooks haters so let's talk about Hastings.

Hastings is on as a guess 500k. Just say he asks for two million next contract what do we do ? We have to let him go right ?

We are in a crucial spot where we need to make some big calls. I'm cool with letting Brooks go. I'm not cool with paying Brooks 1 million dollars per year.

Players wanting too much lead to easy decisions for our club to make.

Hastings and Doueihi are two players I want to see stay here but if they ask too much see you later.

nrl360 always have an agenda against us
journalist from daily mail had quoted 850k
take that article it is all wrong Rheed Mahoney and Harry Grant are not on 450k
You hate Brooks to the point of death riding I get that but he is not on 1.1 million

Not always wrong but it's a guesstimate.

It doesn't matter either. Brooks is such a sensitive topic to the Brooks haters so let's talk about Hastings.

Hastings is on as a guess 500k. Just say he asks for two million next contract what do we do ? We have to let him go right ?

We are in a crucial spot where we need to make some big calls. I'm cool with letting Brooks go. I'm not cool with paying Brooks 1 million dollars per year.

Players wanting too much lead to easy decisions for our club to make.

Hastings and Doueihi are two players I want to see stay here but if they ask too much see you later.
some in this place will go mental if Adam Douhie leaves the club
You pay Hastings what he wants
you then say to Brooks and Douhie this is what we are paying you 600k or 650k that this it
I think Brooks will stay as at end of his career and if he thinks we can get to finals then he can take less
I think Douhie may test the market it is a big contract for him
I hope we go after a disgruntled Burton

nrl360 always have an agenda against us
journalist from daily mail had quoted 850k
take that article it is all wrong Rheed Mahoney and Harry Grant are not on 450k
You hate Brooks to the point of death riding I get that but he is not on 1.1 million
What evidence do you have to say otherwise?

Everything we've heard from multiple media sources says he's on a huge income.

I'm not one to believe everything I hear or read but your argument doesn't change things... he's on 850k... cos you said so.

Isn't it 900 this year, 1.1m the next ?
Either way, he's milked this club of a fortune and provided little to no value in return.

He can go with Madge for all I care.

Back