What has Moors done wrong not to be picked???

everett

Can't beleive Junior Moors is not on the bench. I thought he has added impact off the bench with his runs and is good in defence. I would have him ahead of Flanagan and Fitzy (I know Sheens will always have a spot for him on the bench). Fifita is not playing so well last couple of weeks, looks like he is carrying an injury. Would rest him and bring back Moors. Would like Moors use as a wide running second rower than carting the ball up the middle. Does any one know if Moors has had a fall out with our Coaching Staff? as his admission does not make sense

Think someone said Sheens has Moors and Fafita on a week-by-week rotation at the moment?

moors thought he was playing all week until he got to the ground last night

imo he offers more then fifita atm, even saying that i would have them both on my bench

@Blakeeeeeee said:
@ron burgandy said:
moors
fifita
dwyer
flanagan

premiership winning bench IMO

x2\. at least until ellis comes back. Then fulton to the bench for flanagan who goes to state cup

Fulton should and will be in the starting side.
11\. Fulton
12\. Ellis

Would keep Flanagan over Dwyer as he has shown alot more.

But either way it is great to have a list of viable options

Without Ellis, we lacked a fringe runner. Moors would have been it.

I honestly am perplexed as to how Moors is not on the bench. He hasn't had a poor game at all with the club. His big, makes good meters, can offload and defend. You notice him off the bench.

Moors came off the bench for Wests today and played about 60 minutes, and played strongly from all reports. Hopefully he'll get a run next week.

I was very disappointed with Moors not making the side. I thought Fifita was a bit underdone last night too, his hit ups weren't having anywhere near the normal impact.

@TiggaPlease said:
I was very disappointed with Moors not making the side. I thought Fifita was a bit underdone last night too, his hit ups weren't having anywhere near the normal impact.

He was dominated in a few tackles. That gusto he usually has was not there.

I think Tim made it obvious last week he only prefers 1 prop on the bench, and he will rotate Fafita and Moors. I'd prefer to have 2, but if this is what sheens wants, he has the team sitting in 3rd…

The plot will thicken once Tupou is ready defensively...

@Tiger Watto said:
I think Tim made it obvious last week he only prefers 1 prop on the bench, and he will rotate Fafita and Moors. I'd prefer to have 2, but if this is what sheens wants, he has the team sitting in 3rd…

The plot will thicken once Tupou is ready defensively...

Yes it will, although I posted in another thread that I think Tupou could be a viable option in the backrow and play wide of the ruck. He is bigger than Moors and quicker, he's quick enough to play in the backline still, but with his size he could prove very handy on the edges.

I actually dont think much of Moors hes used as a prop and shouldnt be

Members online

Back