What song are you listening to?

This is a thread specifically designed to share what songs we are listening to and whether we agree with other people's taste in music or not, we don't care enough to bicker about it or certainly insult another member.
The team's form has got nothing to do with music preference.
If we wanted to have a good old debate we'd head to the Luke Brooks or Coaching threads but some of us actually like coming to this specific thread to see what others are listening to. Also, as an escape from all that.

That's a little rude.
Was a joke but carry on.

I can imagine Browny in his suede desert boots and flare jeans stickin that butt out jiggin to "I Feel Like Dancin"
CC no desert boots / flares, it was my snazzy blue disco suit that I liked best.
Saturday Night Fever was like a biography to me except my special venue( amongst many)was the Sydney Hilton .
The Americas Cup Bar,Marble Bar and Juliana’s Nightclub were regular hangs in the disco era.

CC no desert boots / flares, it was my snazzy blue disco suit that I liked best.
Saturday Night Fever was like a biography to me except my special venue( amongst many)was the Sydney Hilton .
The Americas Cup Bar,Marble Bar and Juliana’s Nightclub were regular hangs in the disco era.
Cloudlands on top of Mt Stewart Townsville, North Sydney Leagues Club oh man.
I feel so much better now...what pain, I nearly forgot it there for a minute 🙂

This is a thread specifically designed to share what songs we are listening to and whether we agree with other people's taste in music or not, we don't care enough to bicker about it or certainly insult another member.
The team's form has got nothing to do with music preference.
If we wanted to have a good old debate we'd head to the Luke Brooks or Coaching threads but some of us actually like coming to this specific thread to see what others are listening to. Also, as an escape from all that.

That's a little rude.
Nice one Lauren. 👍🏻

Today?
Still remember his first album 🔥
Pretty much the soundtrack to poetic justice.
Yeah, he had an interesting career.
Kinda had a few hits but never lived up to expectations or however you'd like to put it.

Did a celebrity big brother and some celeb boxing 😂

R.i.P to the bro.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back