What song are you listening to?

If you don't like the music in this thread maybe you can contribute in another thread called Traditional Rock Music or something like that.
It's a duplication on a music thread but if it keeps the peace so be it.
I personally have not had anyone attack my music on here so I don't understand why we can't coexist.
This is not a political thread, it's a thread for music that people can relate to, music or poetry with a beat that they were grew up with.👍

If you don't like the music in this thread maybe you can contribute in another thread called Traditional Rock Music or something like that.
I personally have not had anyone attack my music on here so I don't understand why we can't coexist.
This is not a political thread, it's a thread for music that people can relate to, music or poetry with a beat that they were grew up with.👍

Agree

Leo Sayer had a raspy voice but could really hit the high notes as well.
I don't like the banjo that much but this song has a catchy beat that I can't help but tap my feet to it when I hear...
"The Show Must Go On"

Personally I love all genres of music. All eras.

Keith Moon - uniquely talented drummer and also one of the greatest lunatics ever. Loved to blow up hotel room and venue toilets with small explosives.
Keth had a very unorthodox drumming style; regardless, he was with Mitchell, Baker, Bonham, Appeace, and Helm one of the best rock drummers!
note: I consider Cobham, DeJohnette, White, Williams, and Mouzon jazz/fusion drummers.

Back