What song are you listening to?

Not sure where else to post this but a Japanese friend of mine’s wife has an art exhibition starting soon at Orange. If you can get to have a look do so.
It’s taken her 3 years to put together and she was taught by a very famous Japanese artist. @Kaito you may like this.

Iku: Invisible Connection
4 February – 19 March 2023
We are more closely connected to the invisible than to the visible ~ Novalis
Iku was born in Japan and currently lives and works in Orange. Iku has always been captivated by shadows, comparing them to the beauty of the yin and yang. Closely observing shadows in her daily surrounds, the patterns and lines are evocatively reimagined through expressive strokes in sumi ink. In this flux between the real and the imagined she creates compositions that revel in the beauty of the everyday.
An Orange Regional Gallery exhibition.

IkuFujisawa-004-Medium.jpg

Jad your music taste is awesome, so far 95% are in my collection.
I would have loved to have been at this concert, great rendition of Tubular Bells by my Oldfield.

Another one that I like to listen to on long drives.

Thanks for the kind comments.I have always been a massive fan of Mike Oldfield with my favourite being the Incantations double album,i always found that his early works where my favourites

Probably my favourite version of this song Robert and Najma's vocals work together extremely well.It probably helped that they were lovers in real life.It is hard to beat a Led Zeppellin original even if Page and Plant are both in it but this one does imo

Members online

Back