What will Bryce say?????

triserratops

So…......What will be the first thing that MADMAN GIBBS will say to Ben Hannant when they clash for the first tackle?

Bryce will Whisper: (ADD YOUR OWN CAPTION!)

Here's mine:

"Shouldn't you be at the local Bible bashers mass, here comes the PAIN Mormon boy!!!!"

(TRISERRATOPS does not condone any of the above comments!!!

This is Bryce we are talking about here!

I don't think he's that clever Tri, I'd think he'd go for something a little simpler and low brow;

- You're a Mormon? Don't you mean Moron??? guh-huh guh-huh

Another one: I will knock you out so hard that when you wake up you'll think you're in Brisbane!

then by the time he finishes saying it the ref blows a whistle….........PENALTY BULLDOGS, in true Gibbs fashion!

How about Gibbsy leaves the trash talk out of it and just plays…

Like when he tramples Hannant for a try under the sticks he just gets up and makes the sign of the cross...AMEN...

If he really wants to get Ben fired up, he could say:

"Do all Mormons take take 15 year old girls on dates…"

I dont know if anyone he knows the story, but boy will Ben fire up!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Perhaps take a simple line from the infamous South Park episode any time Hannant looks or talks to him:

"dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb."

How about win the battle up front. He only looks like a clown talking trash when down 22-4\. Like when he got put to sleep a few seasons a go.

@Geo. said:

Like when he tramples Hannant for a try under the sticks he just gets up and makes the sign of the cross...AMEN...

GEO, i AGREE! :smiley:

Just having a little fun. :brick:

Cmon have a crack at it GEO!
I want to be doing this after reading your next comment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

@Eddie said:
How about win the battle up front. He only looks like a clown talking trash when down 22-4\. Like when he got put to sleep a few seasons a go.

That's what I want.

My biggest fear is he painted a cross on himself ala early 06 and will take another 2 and 1/2 seasons to get over it.

I'd like to hear Bryce refer to Elder Hannant as "Big Love" but that may be a little too cerebral for old Bryce

@triserratops said:
@Geo. said:

GEO, i AGREE! :smiley:

Just having a little fun. :brick:

Cmon have a crack at it GEO!
I want to be doing this after reading your next comment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

\

he just gets up and makes the sign of the cross…AMEN...

What wouldn't that be the funniest post try Celebration ...ever!!!

No nudie run for Gibbsy this Year either...Pehaps the whole team should drop to their knees if it happens....

Or he could say.....Hey Ben...Ya Mum...!!!!!!

I just hope the Smash into one another all night loooooooongggg...

@Gary Bakerloo said:
Perhaps take a simple line from the infamous South Park episode any time Hannant looks or talks to him:

"dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb."

hahah, classic!

I hope Bryce scores the first or last try - paying $67 - worth a dollar!!

Tigergran (Big Spender!!)

Keep tackling his recovering knee with the shoulder when it is bearing pivot weight. Should see a quick exit for the polar bear

@Gary Bakerloo said:

smart smart smart smart smart smart

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

for those that missed the joke:
http://www.videovat.com/videos/11116/mormonism-explained-by-south-park.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

don't say anything at all. the silence will be deafening.
get on with denting the bulldogs defensive line and have a great game.
tackle very hard but legal each time.

Staff online

Back