LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

Live Game Discussion
Exactly. You are proving my point. Teddy was a workhorse, nothing more. Knights scored 3 tries with no field position and the Roosters defence was unbelievable. Ponga puts at least 30 on them with the same ball. Teddy couldnt.
I’m not proving anything. These are opinions.
Do you want facts?
Teddy just won his 3rd premiership and a Clive Churchill Medal along with it. He was judged the best on ground and none of your bellyaching will change that.
 
Gee did the same thing last week compared to blowing hell.out of the whistle week one and.two...as.soon as.klein was punted he changed drastically
Probanly for the better but there was a few occaions both teams.players seemed.confused on some.incidents what was expected and what he reffed
There was a blatant hip drop from a roosters player on a knights player that would normally yield a penalty....blind eye by Gee and the touchies
 
No way he takes Tom Wright's spot at fullback for world cup.
Mark is a deadset winger and will kill it in union
Actually you’re probably right Tom wright has been killing it, wallabies have an interesting backline for the wc, I wonder is Joseph suaalii will go back to 13 with mark and Jorgensen as the wingers
 
Much prefer games like last night than 20+ pens a game

Yeah you're right but more balance for the attacking team, it was all about defence.

This GF type of game doesn't help the Tigers, we'd be stuck in our half the whole game, we need a piggy back or two, not many but I think a few would have been fairer
 
Last edited:
First time since Canberra seven years ago ive felt tough for the losing fans.
Knights fans have.been huge this whole series and it would be tough for them today.
Everyone bar the few true Roosters fans were riding the knights home it got a but much at the end the level of bandwagonness
If it weren’t for their own silly mistakes the Knights would’ve won comfortably imo. Two dropped balls in their own 40 metres after scoring points and two ridiculous short kick offs to Tupou giving the Roosters great field position on all occasions resulted in tries and kept Newcastle camped in their own end for back to back sets. If Ponga kicked long, I doubt whether we’d have seen at least one of those Roosters’ tries. They had all the possession and field position and only won by a point. The Roosters weren’t really that good.
 
I think the slow ruck helped Knights with their goal line D.

Two quick PTBs and knights would have been toast.

We really need some consistency with the ruck speed tbh..

Yeah true but the Knights were stuck in their own half the whole game because of the 'amazing' line speed of the Roosters, I think they deserved a few 6 agains
 
I’m not proving anything. These are opinions.
Do you want facts?
Teddy just won his 3rd premiership and a Clive Churchill Medal along with it. He was judged the best on ground and none of your bellyaching will change that.

I didnt say anything of that wasnt true. You lose yet another debate and just change what yiu wanna say. Can i ask why yiu do that constantly? Maybe I can help ya brother
 
Yeah true but the Knights were stuck in their own half the whole game because of the 'amazing' line speed of the Roosters, I think they deserved a few 6 agains
Amazingly the roosters got 2 six again in the first half to the knights 0, despite their ‘line speed’
 
Back
Top