What Will Make a Successful 2023

I think what would make us successful next year is if we wipe these recent years of failure from our thinking and act like winners.
Sports mindbenders (couldn't spell the technical qualification 🤣) convince atheletes they are better that the rest.
Train hard, act confident.
The good thing about this rebuild is we are bringing in winners, hope their influence rubs off on the others.

I think what would make us successful next year is if we wipe these recent years of failure from our thinking and act like winners.
Sports mindbenders (couldn't spell the technical qualification 🤣) convince atheletes they are better that the rest.
The good thing about this rebuild is we are bringing in winners, hope their influence rubs off on the others.

Is it the players or the coaching?
Is it the chicken or the egg?
Hocus pocus!
Forget the question, just get the answer.

Is it the players or the coaching?
Is it the chicken or the egg?
Hocus pocus!
Forget the question, just get the answer.
The roster has to click. Just because a team has world beaters it doesn't guarantee success, it helps though.
A good coach is one that can get players to compliment each other.

I'm fascinated by sports psychology and the way they can get players to focus on the process... Dismiss the score and time remaining and other factors and just keep to the game plan.

We had too many at times watching the clock and.looking at the scoreboard and obviously quitting... I dunno if we need.to.bring in shrinks to get them thinking like winners for 80...didnt.look.like we had it last season

I'm fascinated by sports psychology and the way they can get players to focus on the process... Dismiss the score and time remaining and other factors and just keep to the game plan.

We had too many at times watching the clock and.looking at the scoreboard and obviously quitting... I dunno if we need.to.bring in shrinks to get them thinking like winners for 80...didnt.look.like we had it last season
I don't know if WT had or have a Sports Psychologist (I looked up how to spell it 🤣) but Cobar Primary School had one for our marbles championships. (It was called the "cane"

I don't know if WT had or have a Sports Psychologist (I looked up how to spell it 🤣) but Cobar Primary School had one for our marbles championships. (It was called the "cane"
Must have been a Catholic school ! OH! the memories, no wonder i'm now agnostic.

Imagine if Munster came as well....
baggage and all.

So you've changed your mind re Bateman?

Gibson and Masters started this.

We lost a few after the bell so we need a massive reframing.

Mate I have 6 packets of different cereal in the cupboard, I change my mind every day, did I say sometime no to Bateman? 🤣
I still get those multi packs when I see them.

This rebuild is beyond my possible imagination.

Where gunna be in the media lots for all the right reasons.

Anything less than a top 6 finish would surprise me with what's getting assembled.

Last edited:
I still get those multi packs when I see them.

This rebuild is beyond my possible imagination.

Where gunna be in the media lots for all the right reasons.

Any lesd than top 6 would surprise me with what's getting assembled.
MM, we we talking about this earlier and I thought we should aim high....a top 4 would be an extremely successful year, better chance of going to the GF.
Why not dream hey.

MM, we we talking about this earlier and I thought we should aim high....a top 4 would be an extremely successful year, better chance of going to the GF.
Why not dream hey.
Thinking the Fonz wants all the glory.

So, I don't think he's thinking a long term wait .....remember in 05 him saying they are a work in progress.......so

Last edited:
Thinking the Fonz wants all the glory.

So, I don't think he's thinking a long term wait .....remember in 05 him saying rheir a work in progress.......so
Sheens said they were building for 06 and won in 05.
Sheens said their building a future for the pathways, maybe we win next year 🤞

Back