What's In The Media ~ Other Than Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Laurie having a career at the tigers let alone the NRL

Back flips off cliffs and on scooters... accident waiting to happen.

I question his commitment to the game.
The guy needs a season with full commitment to the game.
Cut down on the fame hungry social media garbage and make your name excelling in your actual profession.

It'd be a massive shame if the game loses him because he cannot make a recovery.

One of the most exciting fullbacks of recent years....

Hope it goes well for him.
Inshallah 🔥🙏
Yeah he’s one ex I don’t hate and love to watch.

Hi everyone, this thread has had a lot of posts since it started which is great but a couple of members have rightly stated that it's being used too often to post NRL related topics that already have a place or thread on the forum.
There are way too many threads here to start moving posts and if I did Ol Sadie The Cleaning Lady will get his head chopped off.
The solution I think is for members to think where their article, vid or comment is best suited and post it there and only post media that's not footy related in here.
Interesting articles found in newspapers but don't necessarily need a dedicated thread would be ideal for this thread...... I'll change this one's title and see how we go.

Important breaking news:
Samsung update leaves phones with blank screen as Aussies face losing priceless photos, vital contacts.

‘The most recent software update may cause your phone to just die.’ Thousands of Australian Samsung users are at risk of losing precious photos and vital contacts after a recent software update caused different phone models to crash and left many with nothing more than a blank screen.

Frustrated customers who ran into trouble after accepting a Samsung-prompted update on their Android devices over the last week have hit up the tech giant’s service centres in the hunt for answers.

“Public service announcement: To all Samsung users, please do not update your phone. The most recent software update may cause your phone to just die,” one person shared on Facebook.

I'm not updating my phone untill toll by Samsung dealer it's all clear. I will be backing up all my contacts and content as well.
This shouldn't apply to updating apps on your phone from google playstore but seek advice is ny tip! 👍

I
Important breaking news:
Samsung update leaves phones with blank screen as Aussies face losing priceless photos, vital contacts.

‘The most recent software update may cause your phone to just die.’ Thousands of Australian Samsung users are at risk of losing precious photos and vital contacts after a recent software update caused different phone models to crash and left many with nothing more than a blank screen.

Frustrated customers who ran into trouble after accepting a Samsung-prompted update on their Android devices over the last week have hit up the tech giant’s service centres in the hunt for answers.

“Public service announcement: To all Samsung users, please do not update your phone. The most recent software update may cause your phone to just die,” one person shared on Facebook.

I'm not updating my phone untill toll by Samsung dealer it's all clear. I will be backing up all my contacts and content as well.
This shouldn't apply to updating apps on your phone from google playstore but seek advice is ny tip! 👍
Interesting you share this. I've just had to send my Samsung off for warranty repairs because it stopped working ... and I did 2 updates last week 🤬

I

Interesting you share this. I've just had to send my Samsung off for warranty repairs because it stopped working ... and I did 2 updates last week 🤬
Oh no.... it's the latest update that's causing the trouble, just hang on a sec and ill check my version.

Suzie my last update was on 22 August 2022.
This version is fine. If you've updated your phone since you could be at risk.
Did you get a plain Samsung Logo freeze on your screen when you started it up recently?

Suzie my last update was on 22 August 2022.
This version is fine. If you've updated your phone since you could be at risk.
Did you get a plain Samsung Logo freeze on your screen when you started it up recently?
Last week. It just stopped recognising the sim, so no calls or data. So annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back