What's In The Media ~ Other Than Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see big Keith Galloway on Big Miracles last night?

Im watching with the wife about these couples trying to conceive when, bam, there is Big Keithy on the screen. He still looks like he could go around.

This line was in an actual news article. Somebody actually believes this and wants others to believe it ......

"Curry reaffirmed his status as the finest marksman to ever grasp a ball, while Ionescu broke barriers and reminded fans that there's no talent gap between the NBA and WNBA."

Did anyone else see big Keith Galloway on Big Miracles last night?

Im watching with the wife about these couples trying to conceive when, bam, there is Big Keithy on the screen. He still looks like he could go around.
How did he go?

This line was in an actual news article. Somebody actually believes this and wants others to believe it ......

"Curry reaffirmed his status as the finest marksman to ever grasp a ball, while Ionescu broke barriers and reminded fans that there's no talent gap between the NBA and WNBA."
Lol.
The WNBA is pathetic.
The skill level is many many times lower than the NBA.
It’s similar to that of soccer.

What do we think of Craig Foster’s lecture that white people cannot be vilified or racially abused because they never suffer any discrimination?
Piece of human filth for mine.

Someone has to pay the price....

Some of Israel's closest allies, including the United States, have condemned the deaths of seven aid workers who were killed by airstrikes in Gaza.
The deaths have prompted multiple charities to suspend food deliveries to Palestinians on the brink of starvation.

Just off topic for a moment. Mainstream media reported today many flights cancelled today because of weather. The fact is the planes are coming in every 5 - 10 mins tonight for the last 6 hours.

Is it only me who's heartily sick of hearing about Bruce Lehrmann and Brittany Higgins? They both human flotsam and jetsam are far as I can see.
Great observation. And a great distraction from what really is happening. Albanese still sending money to the people that killed the Aussie. As if I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back