What's In The Media ~ Other Than Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. You are good. Apoligies Tiger 1 when I am a dickhead. You are like a psychiatrist in fact. Bringing up the past. All those photos, all those memories. You make me think. I learn from you. If I say something - its not about you. Its about me. Love your work. Thank.You very much. You have this uncanny nature to touch my heart through pictures. Moving pictures. Please forgive me.

Whatever happened to finders keepers

Police issue warning after suspected cocaine packages appear on beaches between Sydney and Newcastle
NSW police say no one should open or remove any of the packages after finding seven washed ashore

Guardian staff
Sun 24 Dec 2023 02.53 EST
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via Email
New South Wales police have issued a warning to the public about packages suspected of containing cocaine washing up on beaches between Sydney and Newcastle.

At least seven packages – with “significant barnacle growth” on the outer plastic wrapping – have been found on beaches since Friday night, and police on Sunday warned people not to open or remove any further finds.

A member of the public found the first package at Magenta, north of Sydney and on the state’s Central Coast, at about 8pm Friday.

“Local police attended and removed the barnacle-covered item, which was sent for further examination and testing,” NSW police said in a statement.

“Police have now been told presumptive testing indicates the package contains cocaine.”

Three more packages were discovered after a crime scene was established and a “wide-ranging search of the area” was carried out on Saturday.

On Sunday, police said officers along the coast carried out their own searches and found “similar” packages at Manly beach in Sydney, Blacksmiths beach in Lake Macquarie, and the Central Coast’s Avoca beach.

“All parcels have been sent for further examination,” police said.

Investigators urged anyone who may have seen similar parcels to contact local police.

“Police are keen to warn the public against removing or opening any of the packages and, if found, to call triple zero immediately,” they said.

“Officers are also working closely with Surf Life Saving NSW as beaches continue to be searched.”

Whatever happened to finders keepers

Police issue warning after suspected cocaine packages appear on beaches between Sydney and Newcastle
NSW police say no one should open or remove any of the packages after finding seven washed ashore

Guardian staff
Sun 24 Dec 2023 02.53 EST
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via Email
New South Wales police have issued a warning to the public about packages suspected of containing cocaine washing up on beaches between Sydney and Newcastle.

At least seven packages – with “significant barnacle growth” on the outer plastic wrapping – have been found on beaches since Friday night, and police on Sunday warned people not to open or remove any further finds.

A member of the public found the first package at Magenta, north of Sydney and on the state’s Central Coast, at about 8pm Friday.

“Local police attended and removed the barnacle-covered item, which was sent for further examination and testing,” NSW police said in a statement.

“Police have now been told presumptive testing indicates the package contains cocaine.”

Three more packages were discovered after a crime scene was established and a “wide-ranging search of the area” was carried out on Saturday.

On Sunday, police said officers along the coast carried out their own searches and found “similar” packages at Manly beach in Sydney, Blacksmiths beach in Lake Macquarie, and the Central Coast’s Avoca beach.

“All parcels have been sent for further examination,” police said.

Investigators urged anyone who may have seen similar parcels to contact local police.

“Police are keen to warn the public against removing or opening any of the packages and, if found, to call triple zero immediately,” they said.

“Officers are also working closely with Surf Life Saving NSW as beaches continue to be searched.”
Sell them and use the proceeds to fund surf life saving.

Considering it as a fast food chain based in the USA i am amazed you even ask,i can guarantee it won't be good for the health of Aussie kids in the future.
Everything in moderation.
If they have parents who give a damn they can eat this crap occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back