What's with the fighting?

S

slosho

I've been reading this forum for months now and find it a fantastic medium for us mad fans to discuss all of the good and bad about our beloved team. But there are a small minority who feel the need to shoot down (often with great vigor) other fans about their opinions.

Before I get the expected "but this is a forum, we're entitled to our opinion" responses, I love banter between like-minded (by that I mean we follow the same team - had to clear that up) individuals where we can discuss our ever changing 'opinions', and that is the operative word here. But some of the talk on here between these particular individuals is preposterous.

Now I'm not about to name names as they will name themselves with their responses to my post. I suppose I'm just hoping for some of these people to chill out and make this a more enjoyable place to attend (can you attend a website??).

That'll do.

CARN THE TIGERS!!!!!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

the forum is a great place for venting of emotion, passion. frustration and dis appointment due to team performance.
sometimes, especially emotion can get the better of posters.

I guess thats what you get when you combine fierce club loyalty/passion + a differing opinion + the anonymity of the internet = the occasional online spat

If you think it will always be

![](http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/p/peace_sign-3664.gif)

moonbeams, rainbows & butterflys with the hint of a scent of incense,

then you may be disappointed.

Peace bro :sign:

Yeh have to agree with Ink, it would be boring if it was all rosy all the time. I'd like to think no one takes anything personally. I blame Sheens…....if we win every week then we wouldnt have anything to complain about.........bloody Sheens.

@innsaneink said:
I guess thats what you get when you combine fierce club loyalty/passion + a differing opinion + the anonymity of the internet = the occasional online spat

If you think it will always be

moonbeams, rainbows & butterflys with the hint of a scent of incense,

then you may be disappointed.

Peace bro :sign:

good thread. we just love each other in a football way. you have entered the spiritual realm of the tigers slosho. Welcome. please feel free to post, boast and [This word has been automatically removed] like the rest of us.

Ink - have you been to New York City yet, or d you have any plans to go there one day before your own death.

as the other guyz said this forum would be pretty boring if everyone agreed on every single issue
passion + difference of opinion = conflict
although it is amusing to see how serious some people take it considering the amount of stuff they let get under their skin

OP is off his trolley.

this is a perfectly synchronous forum full of 100% agreeable characters… :smiley:
\
\
But seriously - We all march to the beat of the same drum, however each of us play a different instrument.

Some Clash. Some are in tune.

Its can be a **EDITED BY ADMIN** of noise here at times (Live thread during the warriors game anyone?)

But that is what makes it such an incredible place to talk everything tigers.

This site has become a staple of mine of anytime I spend online - it's always pretty much open in a tab behind any work, or leisurely web browsing im doing.

Love it.

***Passes on the Tigosterone Pipe to someone else***

We are just showing our passion for the game and club we love . And I wouldn't have it any other way . How is it any different when you go to a party and you start talking footy and we all have different views on different teams and different subjects Thats life Totally Agree Underdog
I'm finished with the pipe whos next ??

My post got deleted. Its the mods that are the problem OP - not us supporters.

@tiger05 said:

In your minds eye of course. Posts get deleted if they breach forum rules. Please quit the trolling posts.

@innsaneink said:
Was one of mine deleted too?
I know I tried to post one last night when the site was lagging….cant rememeber if I re-posted it...

The forum went down last night due to technical issues. No posts of your's were deleted last night Ink.

@willow said:
@tiger05 said:

In your minds eye of course. Posts get deleted if they breach forum rules. Please quit the trolling posts.

Willow Tiger 05 is a god on this forum We can't delete his posts we MUST hear his words of wisdom

Happy - I think we all now who the no 1 DH on the forum is.

Willow - take a bow.

@tiger05 said:

Willow - take a bow.

Tiger 05 Picking up on sarcasm obviously not one of your strong points and I certainly don't think Willow is a DH I respect his football knowledge

@tiger05 said:

Willow - take a bow.

Whats wrong with you?
Are you 12?
I know Im not the most popular person here, I am argumentitive but I at least try to keep my posts constructive…...this /\ is just garbage and I hope they boot you for good from here, your trolling just wastes everyones time

omg. this is hilarious!!
slosher starts a thread asking why all the fighting and then it turns into a slanging match?! lol…

i know what you mean slosh. but the fact is (as mentioned previously) that people are always going to have differing views on what they believe is right (i.e.; what THEY think!) and not everyone has the same mindset where allowing others to speak their mind goes.

i know in the past i copped a huge amount from people on here because i got very frustrated with benji marshall and criticised him because i really believed he was costing the tigers games. it actually really upset me that i had upset so many other people, when all i really had was the tigers and what i felt was best for them at heart.

i even had one poster saying i would be too gutless to say these things to marshall's face etc, which in my mind is absolutely ridiculous.

thankfully i think he has improved no end the last season and a half, so i haven't been upsetting too many!

there are some great posts on here (the pragmatism shown by the posters in the robert lui thread was great) and a lot of people have very good views, so you just have to concentrate on the good and accept there will always be people who annoy you everywhere, especially the internet.

@Deano1 said:
You guys are just proving Slosho's point! Fair dinkum.

Where's that pipe?

Tiger05 attempted to break the pipe over Willow's head thats what started it There was lots of love in the room before then

Members online

No members online now.
Back