Whats wrong with Marshall?

He didn't look happy last night because he had a shocker with the boot.
He has been practicing goal kicking & all it seems all the practice did not pay off & it got to him a bit
Next week Lui will take pressure off him & he will pick & choose when to do something brilliant instead of trying to do something brilliant with every touch of the ball

@BrissieTiger67 said:
i hope he starts having some more fun, when he returns to 5/8 and can start lifting his game and achieve the a level of success hes happy with, i mean it can't be easy when the coach shifts you to a different position with new combinations each week. i mean how often has lockyer played halfback? i dont know the answer but i must be easier on players that maintain a certain position and playing style.

get to your best again benji!

Benji will start to have more fun, when the goal kicking role is taken off his shoulders :bulb:

@tigerdre said:
He didn't look happy last night because he had a shocker with the boot.
He has been practicing goal kicking & all it seems all the practice did not pay off & it got to him a bit
Next week Lui will take pressure off him & he will pick & choose when to do something brilliant instead of trying to do something brilliant with every touch of the ball

He looked pretty happy when he scored. His bombs were good although he could use them a bit more selectively.

Members online

Back