Where is daine?

Whether Laurie has a virus or not, he has been very poor this year. He has generally been stopped in attack and his defence, whilst he works hard, is not good enough rfor first grade. The guy has potential but is still too raw for mine. Im not sure if his potential will be realised. His improvement this year has been negligible.

He hasn't had the impact he had last year. I think this 'fitness' issue is non-existent. I tend to think that the way he strides makes him look unfit.

i'll make space for him in my team. and I'd feel pretty safe to go into town or the cross with daine or walk down a dark alley. he's still a pup, but the crowd loves him.

@Rare Tiger said:
He hasn't had the impact he had last year. I think this 'fitness' issue is non-existent. I tend to think that the way he strides makes him look unfit.

I agree.

Tim Sheens does not have the abilty to develop Daines game.

We need to hire a forwards coach like Blocker Roach or Glenn Lazarus to teach blokes like Laurie.

That is what we need.

I think the biggest mistake Sheens has made with Daine is that he publicly derided him.

Saying that he would embarrass himself and the team if left out too long.
A couple weeks later what happens he drop that sitter in Melbourne.
talk about messing with your own players confidence.
If it was me I'd be saying that he is a relentless when running the ball, a crazy man in defence and
we love it everytime he is out there.
\
\
IMO of course.

i think daine should play can you imagine bowen running at him i cant bowen is small and would be scared

@fergiefurr said:
i think daine should play can you imagine bowen running at him i cant bowen is small and would be scared

He's playing for Wests today.

Members online

Back