Where is flight?

Here! Sorry just got back…my 2 cents on the game

How did we lose? How did you win?

Tig's couldnt tackle, we couldnt hold onto the ball! I think you did a good job of getting us to play your style of play (esp in the first half), you also worked it wide early which was key.

It was a terrible game, but terribly exciting at the same time!

Well done guys, hope to see you in the eight soon!

Flight

@Flight said:
Here! Sorry just got back…my 2 cents on the game

How did we lose? How did you win?

Tig's couldnt tackle, we couldnt hold onto the ball! I think you did a good job of getting us to play your style of play (esp in the first half), you also worked it wide early which was key.

It was a terrible game, but terribly exciting at the same time!

Well done guys, hope to see you in the eight soon!

Flight

As much as I hate to agree with you, you have it spot on, geez wattmough almost destroyed us, but glad you showed more sportsmanship than him!

Yeah, he's a hot head, very competitive, but i'll take the good with the bad, Im sure you would too if he was in your team.

He's an absolute wrecking ball at the moment, on the flipside, david williams….*sigh*

@Flight said:
Yeah, he's a hot head, very competitive, but i'll take the good with the bad, Im sure you would too if he was in your team.

He's an absolute wrecking ball at the moment, on the flipside, david williams….*sigh*

every word in this sentence is true haha

david williams most over rated player in the nrl?
on the other hand watmough geeezus, can he destroy a team or what.

*laughs at mighty mouse jumping at his chest to try and tackle*

@Illek said:
@Flight said:

every word in this sentence is true haha

wanna swap the sauce for a wolf? :mrgreen:

@izotope said:
david williams most over rated player in the nrl?
on the other hand watmough geeezus, can he destroy a team or what.

*laughs at mighty mouse jumping at his chest to try and tackle*

hehe, not many players have the correct technique to tackle the "bounce". It is this combined with amazing acceleration that makes him so dangerous, he ran past your fullback aswell!

@Flight said:
Bet it was nerve wrecking for you guys!

Nah.
Never in doubt…

So is Watmough taking up 90% of your salary cap? If not he should be.
(& I can see why orford's prepared to take a pay cut. Whatever he's on now he's not worth it.)

edit - The only correct tackle technique i can think of for tackling 'the bounce' is a lump of 4x2 across the front of the head & another across both knees.

@softlaw said:
@Flight said:
Bet it was nerve wrecking for you guys!

Nah.
Never in doubt…

So is Watmough taking up 90% of your salary cap? If not he should be.
(& I can see why orford's prepared to take a pay cut. Whatever he's on now he's not worth it.)

edit - The only correct tackle technique i can think of for tackling 'the bounce' is a lump of 4x2 across the front of the head & another across both knees.

ahaha, choco deserves 90% at the moment. Ox tries too hard, definately not the best half in the game, but he needs another year before Foran is ready.

4x2" i feel sorry for that peice of pine already!

@softlaw said:
@Flight said:
4x2" i feel sorry for that peice of pine already!

Forget pine! A nice old railway sleeper or offcut from a pier is more what i'm thinking.

ahh good, thats more of an even contest! I think hes been sucking up way too much calves blood.

Im out of here guys, good luck for the rest of the season and thanks for your hospitality

Flight

Back