Which teams do you hate the most, and why ?

...and Dorahy

Probably hate Penrith most now
Great team play terrific footy but their coach is a dog and the player i hated most is OK now
I dont understand Ink. Cleary with all his health issues gave up a kidney for his brother... and loves his family.... I dont understand cause I respect your intuition... is it because of Wests Tigers? You don't have to answer brother- just a passing comment.... I learn from you and appreciate your work....and Dorahy

Sydney City Rorters, nothing gives me more pleasure then watching them lose. Great signs that their halves will once again be their downfall this season.

Last edited:
Souffs - annoying fans
Pawwa - arrogance
Storm - cheats and their fans defend it because it works
Newcastle - I live in the hunter valley, the media coverage here is so one sided it's absurd.
Queensland - all of the above rolled into one.

I hate the Souff Sinney Rabbletards followed by the Slime but there is a big gap between the two

I'm a Balmain boy, so I have to say the Faders. I still haven't gotten over the '89 loss.

I might need to get some professional help...

Hate most teams but the Rortsters, Storm and Broncs are the worst, Parra and Souths next. Was raised to hate Manly but now they’re my second team.

I'm a Balmain boy, so I have to say the Faders. I still haven't gotten over the '89 loss.

I might need to get some professional help...
Just blame Warren Ryan it’s easier

The Cronulla Riots aka Sharks. Should have been forced to merge with St George in order for me to hate two teams at once. The disgrace at Engadine Maccas -Our supporters would at least be able to read a sign indicating the servicios hygenicos.

Well - it is a long list. I was a Balmain supporter before the merger but I lived out west and played my junior footy for Penrith. For some reason I also liked Wests, so list runs like this:
1. Canetoads - nothing more need be said
2. Manly - Silvertails
3. Faders -1989 - and now I live in the region
4. Parra - arch enemies as a Penrith junior
5. Donkeys - lived in Bris Vegas whjen the entered the comp - the one eyed fanaticism turned me off them.
6. Storm - cheats. I have hated them on and off (had a cousin play FG for them so they were OK at that time)
7. Rorters - obvious

the Cows are just out of the hate category - but a certain winger is most definitely up there.

On the other side of the coin I have a soft spot for:
1. Penrith - junior
2. Newcastle and Warriors - no idea why

Outside of that the rest are just despised.

Back