Which tigers will make the 4 nations tour squads?

fergiefurr

nz - benji
tuiaki
halatau

gb - ellis

aus - farah

if we make a run deep into the finals i seriously think tim moltzen will be right in the running for a spot. they will be looking for someone to take khunts backline utility tag

NZ wil have Tuiaki and Marshall, Halatau maybe.

Ellis should make the poms and thats it. Farah wont make the Australian squad. They will only take Smith I think in the hooking department. Moltzen wont get considered really either. Gidley is the utility, and then wing if he is considered. Dont know who theyd look at after that.

Farah if we get to semi finals and he performs how we know farah can perform. Otherwise smith.

With marshall/tui called up for NZ. Ellis for Poms.

Can't see moltzen making it as good as he is. They will want a representative fullback seeing their is hayne/gidley/slater(even tho hes off form)

Farah will be picked in the squad finals or not. Sheens constantly says he'd pick Farah in his team any day and if they name a preliminary 40-man squad he'll definitely be there and I'd even say he'd be in their top 25.

Moltzen definitely looks like he'll be there in the next few years but the competition in fullbacks is amazing. Hunt, Slater, Gidley, Hayne, Stewart, Bowen all have SOO or Australian experience.

@alex said:
Farah will be picked in the squad finals or not. Sheens constantly says he'd pick Farah in his team any day and if they name a preliminary 40-man squad he'll definitely be there and I'd even say he'd be in their top 25.

Moltzen definitely looks like he'll be there in the next few years but the competition in fullbacks is amazing. Hunt, Slater, Gidley, Hayne, Stewart, Bowen all have SOO or Australian experience.

And Dugan has the potential to be the best of the lot.

@king sirro said:
@alex said:

You serious that Dugan > Moltzen?!

@alex said:
@king sirro said:
@alex said:

You serious that Dugan Moltzen?!

At fullback yes. Time will tell.

Moltzen is best at 6.

@fergiefurr said:
nz - benji
tuiaki
halatau

gb - ellis

aus - farah

if we make a run deep into the finals i seriously think tim moltzen will be right in the running for a spot. they will be looking for someone to take khunts backline utility tag

Those selections I'm sure will be close to the mark.

IMO TnT should be staunch and stick with Tonga.. try to help them win that pacific islands cup and qualify for the 2010 four nations.

galloway - australia

i have high expectations of this kid…!!

With Sheens the coach I would expect the following:-

Farah…..the best forward in the world bar none.

Lawrence.....would have been soo if not injured

Big Red........see above.

If Sheens was not the coach I would expect none. nil, nobody. Remember 2005? We won the comp yet did not get one player in the Aust. side. That should tell you something about how the Weststigers are viewed by the so called "powers that be"

Moltzen??????
hahahahhahahahaha
Take your Tiger blinkers off.
Good player but so far from that standard it isnt funny

We may have a few tour, but I doubt any of our blokes will play test footy for Australia, Marshall, Ellis and TNT will be our only reps.

I think that Farah and maybe Lawrence will tour but probably not play

If Sheens was not the coach I would expect none. nil, nobody. Remember 2005? We won the comp yet did not get one player in the Aust. side. That should tell you something about how the Weststigers are viewed by the so called "powers that be"

Scott Prince made the test team, and played at least on test (Maybe two?)

Tuiaki, Benji and Ellis are all certainties. I think Farah will make it as well, but I can't see anyone else getting in.

@Mafeeli said:

Scott Prince made the test team, and played at least on test (Maybe two?)

Tuiaki, Benji and Ellis are all certainties. I think Farah will make it as well, but I can't see anyone else getting in.

I'd never consider TNT a certainty. Ive thought he's been a certainty many times but has been overlooked, and now Goodwin has said he's a Kiwi anythings possible with those imbeciles. Its been terrible the way he hasnt been picked, and as a kiwi coach or selector, u have to ask yourself, "who would the aussies hate to play"?, and i have no doubt Tuiaki would come under that catagory, but still he doesnt get picked.

if perret or kenny dowall gets chosen on the wing before tuiaki its a farce

farah will definitely be in the squad. maybe play 1 or 2 games

kiwis- benji, tuiaki, halatau will be in squad he did well for them last time probably won't play this time though

would hope galloway and lawrence get considered

@ParramattaEels said:
A big fat ZERO tigers are s***, Parra proved that Friday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

funny how parra fans only come out of the closet when they win games.

hahaha and those of us who've been around since the start :laughing: and those of us committed to go to every game this year regardless of where it's played or the team's performance because we're the true fans behind the club.

jump back into the hole you came from

back on topic, gotta feel for taniela. he was a deadset certainty for nz. nightingale and perrett havent done much in 09\. nightingale's been playing a heap for shellharbour and when he's in first grade usually comes off the bench.

interesting to see the nz halves combo. do they bring thomas leuluai (sp) over from the ESL? or put benji at 7 and ben roberts at 6.

Back