Who Is going To Win State Of Origin 3

@willow said:
@Chipofftheoldblock said:
It was waterhouse who came in and grab Price around the neck and flung him to the ground

Just saw that then, but it looked like White got a shot on him as he was falling back. Unless he hit his head awkwardly when Waterhouse flung him.

Looked like a mix of the two imo.

After the last punch, Price's facial expression changed completely, then as he hit the ground he was out. Hope hes alright.

Would rather it was Ennis, but what can ya do?

That was chaos. Cant blame White just because he's a better fighter than Price, they went toe to toe and he was the better man, end of story. And what about Hodges, hahaha, the way he got dropped by Casey Maguire a few years ago he should be the last person wanting to fight.

Ennis didn't do much. Was on the bench for a lot of the game. And when he was on the field he was M.I.A at dummy half.

Price's neck must have got twisted the wrong way or something, hope he's alright. As much as I dislike Hodges I would have liked to see Brett White get dropped.

Bit of biffo in Origin, makes you remember how much you miss it!

@Ghostdogg said:
Price's neck must have got twisted the wrong way or something, hope he's alright. As much as I dislike Hodges I would have liked to see Brett White get dropped.

Bit of biffo in Origin, makes you remember how much you miss it!

HAHAHAHA, how is Hodges going to drop Brett White? No way in the world. Casey Maguire dropped Hodges, i'd hate to see what White would do to him.

Did anyone else notice Ennis after Kimmorly tackled Inglis into touch?

He dropped the knees or kicked (hard to see) Inglis, who was on the ground, as he walked past.

She was a fiery match. Great stuff. The end was a joke though. They should have called it off after Price got hurt - it was so obvious it was going to blow up again. Smith kicked it on the first tackle simple so they could smash NSW more.

Waterhouse had a crap match. Not to mention his blatent grapple tackle which should come under scruitiny.

Thurston should miss a few games for his kick tackle.

Just goes to show what NSW can do. Too bad it has happened too late.

What a game. Never going to see a game like that in club footy.

That was fast, hectic and hard for 75 minutes. NSW out-played Queensland for most of the game again but didn't have a huge haul of points to get 1st. Hayne, Watmough and Creagh were awesome with Hayne MOTM. Williams can't play origin again. In attack he can't catch and in defence he can't tackle if he is ever in the position to do so. Barrett and Kimmorley steered the team around well.

The last 5 match minutes went for 15 minutes. White and Price were throwing them toe-to-toe after White reacted after what appeared to be a knee to the head by Price, most likely accidental. White connected with Price (his eyes rolled) just before Waterhouse came in and tackled Price. For me thats a try anyway. Let players do those things, its origin. What happened after that was a discarce. Hodges acting like a tool while the refs are trying to sort everything out. Waterhouse gets sent off for doing nothing but trying to stop a fight. This 3rd man in is crap.

The play after the penalty was the closest call to "Cattle Dog" Queensland will get. That bomb to Gidley had the only aim of hurting him when being swamped by the Maroons with revenge on their mind. Creagh pushes a bloke off Gidley and they all start chasing him. Somehow Creagh and Thaiday get sin-binned. Hodges once again swung something in the tackle their too.

A little later on again Ennis makes a fair hit on Lockyer. Crocker and someone else than set upon Ennis who backed down before anything went further.

That ending really deminished the performance of the Blues who were outstanding. They exhausted the Maroons side very well. Williams may be lucky to be in a blue jersey again while the props positions are still up for grabs for me.

How does Inglis get the Wally Lewis medal? Hayne was superb for all 3 while Inglis was great for 2 and a bit. :laughing: Inglis was very good but Hayne I think was just a bit better.

1\. Kurt Gidley- tries real hard and makes big plays. Still not sold on him being a fullback or goal-kicker.
2\. Jarryd Hayne- NSW best player by a mile. Makes breaks and big plays.
3\. Michael Jennings- super quick and suits the arena. Missed a chance to score there.
4\. Josh Morris- quick, strong and dangerous with ball in hand. Defensively there are questions on his inside. Better suited out on the wing with Cooper here I feel.
5\. David Williams- seems to get found out of position a fair bit and loves to take a fend.
6\. Trent Barrett- has been great. Very mature.
7\. Brett Kimmorley- did well. Kicking was good on most parts. Whether 2 experienced halves is the best way to go, I'm not sure; but at least one is needed.
8\. Josh Perry- was ok. Not the worst NSW forward.
9\. Michael Ennis- was solid. Plays different to Farah. Nothing between them though may have looked better with the experienced halves.
10\. Justin Poore- NSW best prop. Works very hard.
11\. Trent Waterhouse- did great. Tackles hard and well. Suited in origin.
12\. Ben Creagh- Suited in origin. A strike player.
13\. Anthony Watmough- Suited in origin. Had my doubts but has been great. Deserved MOTM.

14\. Craig Wing- Not as much impact but didn't do too much wrong.
15\. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs- Was good. A big unit and plenty of improvement left in him.
16\. Glenn Stewart- Works hard but I think the likes of Hindmarsh, Lewis, etc are better options.
17\. Brett White- was ok. Probably in the team because of Bellamy but there aren't too many NSW props putting their hand up.

price got knocked out by white. waterhouse didnt do any damage to him at all. ofcourse the queenslanders will say that it was waterhouse but they will say that because they dont want to admit a new south welshman knocked out a queenslander.

white for pm :sunglasses:

Members online

Back