Who Is going To Win State Of Origin 3

joe_s_magpies

As the title suggets who do you reckon will win the third state of origin. I think Queensland will. Too many big guns, especially their spine.

<big>**3-0 baby!!!**</big>

![](http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_J-I-q7p7WVE/SIPFniMy_ZI/AAAAAAAABms/fxZOw_QMa2s/s400/sweep.jpg)

NSW will probably win, Petro is a HUGE loss, especially without Hannant and Myles. The Qld go-forward will be shot to pieces.

Queensland by 13\. Even without those injured players I can see them not performing in front of their home crowd.

lol @ the NRL.

That was probably the WORST pre-match entertainment in Origin history, what utter garbage was that!!?? :eek:pen_mouth: :confused: I didn't understand one word the guy screamed ("sung").

8.10pm kick off, what a joke.

Ha Ha Ha…..Ennis penalty....2min 54 sec....

It has been a brutal start though,,,Where's Thurston....

NSW playing well so far, Hayne is once again the standout in attack. Barely noticed Ennis except when he is third man into a tackle and I haven't seen him run the ball yet.

And Matt Scott was limping. Hopefully a nasty cork developing if it his leg was knocked.

Unfortunately NSW Residents were thumped 34-6 by QLD. No word on how Gower and Pritchard pulled up.

Fiery end to the match. Looks like Brett White KO'd Price with a punch as Hayne scored in the corner, which they disallowed of course.

@Chipofftheoldblock said:
It was waterhouse who came in and grab Price around the neck and flung him to the ground

Just saw that then, but it looked like White got a shot on him as he was falling back. Unless he hit his head awkwardly when Waterhouse flung him.

Back