Who is the fastest tiger?

patwalker

Sorry if this has been asked before.
Just wondering who would be the fastest over 100m?
And who would be the fastest tiger ever?

Tough question. A lot of the sprint timings are kept in-house. If I had to hazard a guess at the moment, I reckon it would be between Koroibete, Corey Brown, Tedesco and Simona over 100 metres.

Fastest West Tiger ever?

Toss up between John Grant and Michael Crockett IMO.

In terms of the top 25 players ie NRL squad Koroibete would be the fastest (when he's fully fit). Apparently Corey Brown is the fastest player in the NSW Cup team, but i'd exclude anyone who hasn't played NRL.

Fastest ever would be between Koro, Crockett and a young Chris Lawrence

Some people look quick and arent, you would think others were running on the spot and they are flying… unless you can clock them all its just guesswork.

Koro is actually quicker then Grant ever was. Currently Koroibete is the fastest closely followed by Corey Brown - Rowe, Taukafa and Simona (sprinted after cramping on Saturday) are also up there. Taukafa holds the NSW Cup 40 meter sprint speed records I believe.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Koro is actually quicker then Grant ever was. Currently Koroibete is the fastest closely followed by Corey Brown - Rowe, Taukafa and Simona (sprinted after cramping on Saturday) are also up there. Taukafa holds the NSW Cup 40 meter sprint speed records I believe.

Corowa by a mile - no one EVER got close to him.
Beat the Stawell Gift winner by 2 metres off an even start,

Kevin Yow Yeh would of been up there from what I've been told

Darren Clark possibly , however as a 400 man you are looking at even splitting your 100's so they lack top line speed

And at the lower end of the scale Skando would have to be the slowest (Still love him though )

Of the current blokes Koroi just over Brown

Anyone want to put their own PB's over the 100 out there ??

@patwalker said:
Sorry if this has been asked before.
Just wondering who would be the fastest over 100m?
And who would be the **fastest tiger ever**?

Larry Corowa….

Larry Corowa for sure.

Can someone give me some help on this smokey?
Paul Cross

I seem to remember he ran down Mike Cleary who was a sprint champion himself. Cross couldn't tackle to save his life but he could run.

@happy tiger said:

Darren Clark possibly , however as a 400 man you are looking at even splitting your 100's so they lack top line speed

And at the lower end of the scale Skando would have to be the slowest (Still love him though )

My PB Happy?

Probably be around 9.5
\
\
(Minutes)

@tigeru said:

Blokes who are fast over 40 aren't necessarily fast over the hundred

Example Teddy might be fast over 40 but he gets to his top speed within 10 metres and doesn't get faster where as others might not hit their near top speed at 40 m and are getting quicker at the 60

@cqtiger said:
@happy tiger said:

My PB Happy?

Probably be around 9.5
\
\
(Minutes)

Yeah these days they could use a sun dial to time my hundred

Back in the day though I went alright

@Tigersman said:
Larry Cowara is one fast guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUgc174Mpc

He was that quick his name changed :wink:

Sorry couldn't resist