Who would you drop?

Why break a winning team for the expense of players sitting out injured. Leave good enough alone.
"If not broken dont fix it"
We have had the same old shit all year and now their wining you want to change it.

For christ sake kickme if you fools haven't lost the plot.

Collis and Halatau :laughing:
Is it possible that Skando may be missing next week?
I have liked Shirnak and Dwyer getting some FG game time. Remember that everybody lamented the fact that Sheens wasn't blooding young players.
The one thought I have regarding Galloway is that he has been out for a while, would only start off the bench or a week in reggies.
Heighno ??
Actually, I have no idea how the returning players will fit into the team. :confused:

@Footy Head Goodness said:
@hadds75 said:
@Tiger_heart said:
This is premature for the Manly game, however, while I wait for the thread to be moved, who would you drop assuming these 4 were available next week, Galo, Heino, Collis and Halatau?

I say Morris and Payne, but I'm struggling to make room for the other 2..

Galloway for Schirnack (1stly)
Heighno forPayne (possibly Dwyer with 20s season on the line and the fact hes only playing 15 minutes)
Collis doesnt come back in for mine and neither does Halatau.

No way would I drop Morris, off the bench I think hes been twice the player. Against the Cowboys, when he came on we were a 20x better side.

Couldnt agree more about Morris. If he was at 14 every week this year no one would want him to leave. Another case of wrong player in the wrong position by Sheens. Morris will do well at Cronulla.

exactly what I was thinking today!! I love the guy where hes suppose to be a genuine utility not a halfback !

@tigergirlz said:
Morris is invaluable off the bench. Will be sad to see him go. :cry:

Don't worry, Fulton is coming back. :neutral_face:

@MacDougall said:
Halatau and Collis can stay away. Heighington in for Dwyer and Galloway in for Schirnack.

Agreed though would like to see more of Dwyer in the side; Schirnack has not had much impact and with KG to come back and Laurie hopefully working on his game you would expect his chances would be fewer

I think Skando will be missing so I'd be bringing Laurie back in for him. Schirnack has a similar build to Heighno but lacks his workrate, but I'm willing to stick with him for now, or give Mataka another go if Schirnack is dropped for some reason or other. If Galloway is fit, I'd also look at bringing him off the bench for impact as Gibbs is going well and Payten went well today. That would help the Tigers combat Manly's big pack as they are bringing two genuine front rowers off the bench in Kite and Rose.

Dwyer should be the first dropped for mine. We have given him a little taste of first grade. At the moment he is not that useful on the bench because he is playing limited minutes for what has been limited impact.

Back