Who's Going & Predictions

towntiger

Who is planning on heading out to Leichhardt on Monday night? Considering it is a Monday night will all the fans be there to support the team. I'm not sure if there is going to be a more important game (apart from the Grand Final) this season.

Predictions:
Wests Tigers - 38
Knights - 10

FTS - Lote
LTS - Ayshford
MOM - Ellis
Crowd - 14,500

Love to be there . Tigers 34 Knights 18 FTS Dwyer LTS Marshall MOM Farah HT 18-12 Crowd 15596

15201 crowd wests 32 knights 16 fts ellis lts tuqiri mom benji marshall and yes Im going.

4 tigers fans from newcastle heading down for the game, one of the only chances i get to see the tig togs play considering im a weekend working warrior. My boyz 5 & 7 will be the cubs dressed in bright orange tiger tracksuits in the keith baranes stand and my car will be the only one with a winners flag hanging out the window heading up the F3 on the way home

Yeah i bought a season ticket for Leichhardt oval only this year so i will be there on the hill, try and get a seat on the half way line and get there in time to watch the NYC, hopefully we dont get any rain, which would be good.

can't get to leichardt by 7 from work, so I am out.

predictions though?

Murder!

Wests 44 (Tuqiri 2, Fulton 2, Ayshford, Ryan, Farah, Lui Tries, Marshall 6/8)
Newcastle 6 (Gidley Try, Naiquama 1/1)

HT Tigers 22-0

FTS - Beau Ryan
LTS - Liam Fulton

MOM - Robbie Farah

Crowd - Monday night at leichardt?? crazy…. 14K tops.

If you got a Members ticket for Leichhardt you should have access to the stands. Check it out.
Got 7 from 7 on the weekend and in the hunt for free SOO tickets on 702\. The next step is to predict the scores for this game, so I need everybodies expert opinions. Had a dream we played like ***** and were down 18-0 after about 15 minutes. However, I couldn't recognise any of our players so maybe it was a flashback to the early days.
Sitting in the Barnes stand with Long Distance Tiger and celebrating with champagne and party pies after the game.

Going to Leichhardt? Hell, yeah!!! And, the Tigers will win! :sign:

We have what 4 games played at Leichhardt this year and one is on a Monday night this is disgraceful!!!!.
There shouldn't be any Monday night games played at leichhardt at all who agrees to this? dumb dumb dumb

Until we start training and playing at ONE HOME GROUND and turning it into a place where opposition doesn't like to come to play we will do nothing.
I don't care where it is as long as it's not shared by any other club.
I know this has been discussed at length before but something really has to start happening about it.
I'm glad i don't live in Sydney any more because it would piss me off having to travel to all these different grounds all the time and then have to cop a Monday night game at Leichhardt to top it off, what a waste of an opportunity.

@TIGER said:
We have what 4 games played at Leichhardt this year and one is on a Monday night this is disgraceful!!!!.
There shouldn't be any Monday night games played at leichhardt at all who agrees to this? dumb dumb dumb

Foxsports call the shots mate and only because Ch9 prefered what ever game they are showing on Sunday. Not the clubs fault.

I will be there with the family wouldn't miss it. Have changed my days off work so I could go.

Tigers by 12

I am going on monday night with my daughter & will try & have tea @ robbies restaurant before the game. this is a must win game , go the tigers, crowd 16,288.

no going.
finish tech at newcastle at 5pm, then won't be able to get there in time

score prediction in a close one
wests-tigers 25
knights 18.

MOM Lui/Moltzen

crowd 14,345

I'm going will be sitting in the stand, no predictions but hoping for a win, looking forward to the return of something like our team ie players coming back from injury. Leaving work early and if traffic is OK will make the U20's game.

Hope to be there, racing up the mountains straight after work to pick up my son, then back down to LO. A nice reward for finishing my reports on Friday …Oooohhh, better get back to them!

I won't make there from work until half time :frowning:

Optimistic this week, still believe we'll make a few errors and the team dynamic will take time to adjust but I predict the following:

Toigahs: 36
Junkies: 14

MOM: Dwyer has a big game in him this weekend. I had reservations on him early in the season, but he is improving substantially most weeks.

Crowd: Monday night will see about 11,800 out there.

Tigers 24
Knights 12

FTS - Brown
LTS - Ellis
MOM - Ellis
Crowd - 11 000
Half time Tigers 14-12

Back