Who's going??

crouching_tiger

No way in hell am i going to give the Sharks my hard earned. I will watch it on telly. Season's over already..

@crouching_tiger said:
No way in hell am i going to give the Sharks my hard earned. I will watch it on telly. Season's over already..

You want a free ticket?

@crouching_tiger said:

The reverse psychology has been working so far CT, keep it up champ :slight_smile:

I'll be going at this stage.

depends . . .

Are they still a bit violent towards the Non-Anglo types at that way ????
\
\
Im full Choco and my kids are half Choco . . . . is it safe or do I have to wear an Australian flagged drapped around my shoulders for survival ???

@Balmain Bug said:
depends . . .

Are they still a bit violent towards the Non-Anglo types at that way ????
\
\
Im full Choco and my kids are half Choco . . . . is it safe or do I have to wear an Australian flagged drapped around my shoulders for survival ???

lol that means im in that situation cause im lebanese (catholic) soo haha bit risky, but I went shark park last year and was all sweet so I wouldnt mind going next Sunday

Gotta love Junior League passes. Not giving the Super League Scum my hard earned :angry:

Here's to out numbering their own fan base come Sunday :laughing:

@Gobbs said:
Gotta love Junior League passes. Not giving the Super League Scum my hard earned :angry:

Here's to out numbering their own fan base come Sunday :laughing:

I know there great arn't they…Not 1 Scum team gets a cent All Year......... :laughing:

After the Shakies loss tonight...it will be like '05 all over again......

Definitely going.

Big mob of Tigers fans sitting in the South-West corner near the scoreboard again?

Will never forget the 2005 game there. INCREDIBLE.

No way.

Will be watching from the recliner I think.

The Sharks can get stuffed and go broke

Had plan to, as I love going to Shark Park to watch the Wests Tigers flog the Sharks there every year….......but just got told of my neice's 17th year old Birthday Party , all the way up at Wahroonga :imp: ......not a happy Chappie

Bit of a quiet morning here at work, and i was just checking the head to heads, and apart from the big loss last year at leichhardt, we only really scraped in wins by the sharkies?

Should i be worried? Im hoping to go to the game anyway just to show my support :smiley:

I will be there. It only a 5min drive for me.

There is more Tigers/Dragon supporters in the "Shire" then there are Sharks supporters.

Lets turn the swamp into a sea of Orange White and Black

Thinking of going. Never been there before. What's the go with parking? Any good advice?

Advice with parking is get there early and/or use the paid parking.

The last 2 years the local Rangers have had a field day on Tigers game days in the surrounding streets. Not small fines either from what I have been told

Latest posts

Staff online

Back