Who's Going.......

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
…...to the Blockbuster of the Year.......

Parra a nemisis team full of nancy boy try hards....

Destiny in our own hands

Match ups All over the Park..

Galloway V Moi Moi, Ellis V Hindmarsh, Moltzen V Hayne just to name a few...

Chance to end the Eels season....

The 2 in-form teams of the Comp...toe to toe, blow for blow....

WSFS will be packed get there early...see the Cubs continue their run to the finals and First Grade continue the Roll.........Can't Wait.....

Going for sure.

Waiting for Ellis to put a shot on Moi Moi and send the Tigers faithful into raptures and kick the boys into action, from there they WILL kick on and claim the 2 points.

Should be but am trying to stop work commitments interstate conspiring to stop me

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

I'll definitely be there!! Bring it on…..

Tigergran

Hi TigerGran, I will definitely will be there as well…..if any other functions or something comes up.....I got a headache :wink:

Yeah can actually make it too this one. Yippeee!
Sunday arvo's just arnt possible for me :frowning:

TICKETS SELLING FAST FOR FRIDAY NIGHT
Monday, August 17, 2009
A crowd of more than 25,000 could well witness "the clash of the year" between Wests Tigers and Parramatta Eels this Friday night.

Tickets for the match are selling fast through Ticketek as supporters of both teams race to secure their seats for the much anticipated clash.

"We have had a call from Ticketek that the amount of tickets being sold today on this game has been staggering,'' said Wests Tigers CEO Stephen Humphreys.

"Supporters are encourage to purchase their tickets early to secure the best seats and to avoid the last minute rush in the forecourt.

"Wests Tigers encourages its fans to turn the SFS into a sea of black, orange and white. We know the Parramatta army will be out in force but this is our home game, so we want to ensure it is full of Wests Tigers supporters."

The Toyota Cup kicks-off at 5.15pm with the NRL clash at 7.30pm.

I can't wait!…I'll be be there in B Reserve somewhere with my two sons...atmosphere should be electric..one I hope spurs on the Tiges to a huge win!

If the Bulldogs Parra game in Rd 20 could pull a 31,000 crowd to Telstra Stadium at 5.30 on a Saturday, this one should be able to match it at least. If it's another average crowd in the teens then Rugby League is in serious trouble. A blockbuster match like this in the AFL would get an 80-90,000 crowd at the MCG.

Anyone know if Parra fans travel to away games that are this way over this city. We all know Manly fans dont cross the Spit and Sharks fans dont leave the Shire … anyone know about Parra? The last few years we've played them at our home it's been at Homebush which isnt too far for the westies to travel.

Ive got my year 10 retreat from wednesday till friday, and will prob be back Friday afternoon but ill be defintly still going to the game to watch my beloved Wests Tigers hopefully beat Parra and secure a spot in the top 8.

Parra fans are fickle but I believe their bandwagon has hitched on a few extra trailers, dropped it back two cogs and floored it straight at deadmans curve.

I think they will be there in force but not as many as the around the corner ANZ for them. From memory we had a massive Monday night crowd against them a year or two ago

We got 22k crowds at Homebush against Parra in 2007 and 2008\. This game will far surpass that, for sure!

Definitely.

All Tigers fans should do their best to make it to this one…we will **need** it to feel like a home game.

I'll be gutted if the crowd is 50 / 50...get out there and make it feel like a home game fellas.

Wouldn't miss this one…..We hold them in the forwards /tame down Haine we have the 2 points how good would that BE!!.

Back