Who's Going.......

I'll be there with my mate for sure sitting in B Reserved, mate tried to get A reserved but they were sold out..

@---Syberian Tiger--- said:
To the game.

This is the biggest match of the year!

Possibly the best match of the year!

Those Parra nuffies 'reckon they've bought 14,000 tickets…

Lets get out there and give the Mighty Tigers the extra edge........

This could give us a genuine spot in the top 6...

Everyone on this forum- I urge you to go.... :smiling_imp:

Too right.

Ill be there with bells on.

I am sooooo psyched its not funny.

Its gonna be huuuuuuuuge!!!!!

Just got my tickets now..bay 37..hopefully surrounded by Tiger fans!..How does the row count go?..Does A start at the back or the front row?..can't wait for game time..bring it on! :slight_smile:

@alexaki said:
Just got my tickets now..bay 37..hopefully surrounded by Tiger fans!..How does the row count go?..Does A start at the back or the front row?..can't wait for game time..bring it on! :slight_smile:

Hi Alexaki

A row is at the front. Bay 37 is about on half way - so expect a good view!! STH tickets are mainly in Bays 12 and 13 across from 37.

Enjoy the game.

Tigergran

Hell yeh im going to the best match of the season and all i have to say is we beat them the first time when we didnt have some star players and we will most definatlly beat them again!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

@westytiger42 said:
Hell yeh im going to the best match of the season and all i have to say is we beat them the first time when we didnt have some star players and we will most definatlly beat them again!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah agree westytiger.

Lets hope we kick ass. :wink:

Im the lone Wests Tigers fan out of 14 who i am going with to sit in GA… definently going to the game and making sure im there to watch them sitting like this :eek:pen_mouth: after we just beat them. Although not all of them are parra fans im still in dire straights.

@tigergran said:
@alexaki said:

Hi Alexaki

A row is at the front. Bay 37 is about on half way - so expect a good view!! STH tickets are mainly in Bays 12 and 13 across from 37.

Enjoy the game.

Tigergran

Thanks for the Info Tigergran…

Will be there to see both the Wests Tigers sides carve up the Eels.

The Eels are atrocious in NYC, and our boys are chomping at the bit for a top 4 finish, so there should be no excuse to not get there early and support the future of the club.

Members should keep an eye out directly across from their bays on the other side of the field. The club has something special planned for you guys. :wink:

Will be there for sure…unfortunatly i will be with 1 Tigers fan and alot of Parra fans. I am so Nervous. This match means so much to me. The win to keep us in Finals contention plus the fact i really hate Parra. I hate losing to them.

The club rang me this week to give me FREE double passes. I knew my threats of boycotting matches would make them cave eventually. :sign:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back