Who's Going......

No unfortunaly not. I have got work next monday night which is a massive shame for me or I would have defintley gone to match.

Probably won't be able to make it on Monday night, they're rather inconvenient for me to get to a game at the best of times.

I will be there in spirit smashing my shoulders into those cretin slime balls until they submit.

I will only attend if . . . .

Gallant is picked at 1,

Moltzen is picked at 7,

Benji is picked at 6,

Morris is picked at 14 and . . . . . . . .
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
My wife lets me . . . . .

I'm gonna take my little 5 year old best mate out to watch the Tigers down the Eagles by 1 point!

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

I'll definitely be there. We need to support our team!!

Tigergran

'
\
\
What a Girl…..If you can drive all the way from Orange to watch Monday night Football, well what excuse do all us City Slickers have.

I will be there to celebrate the team's win......wouldn't miss the chance to give to the Manly Scum

@Balmain Bug said:
I will only attend if . . . .

Gallant is picked at 1,

Moltzen is picked at 7,

Benji is picked at 6,

Morris is picked at 14 and . . . . . . . .
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
My wife lets me . . . . .

I think you got 1 to 4 covered….5 on the other hand....bring the Lovely wife along....problem solved....

@Aladinsane said:
What a Girl…..If you can drive all the way from Orange to watch Monday night Football, well what excuse do all us City Slickers have.

Work

Ha, I don't work for a bank but I still get a bank holiday. I just have to defer it because we are under a tight deadline at the moment.

So that just means I get an extra day of annual leave each year. Best of both worlds! :smiley:

Yes sir Im there whit bells on.I'll be happy with a strong honest performance from the boys. As long as they don't lay down and play smart field position and remain composed in attack and defense I recon we are a slim chance. Go you good thing.

Have free tickets but have to attend a course on Tuesday - I will only go if my "good luck" niece (who has only attended winning games by the Tigers this year) comes too.

@tigergirlz said:
Have free tickets but have to attend a course on Tuesday - I will only go if my "good luck" niece (who has only attended winning games by the Tigers this year) comes too.

Get your niece there - I'll pay to get her in, and buy her a pie and coke too!

Members online

Back