Who's Going......

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
Monday Night Football at the WestsSFS….V Manly-Warringah Sivertail scum......

Wests Tigers searching for 4 in a row to keep their slim finals hope alive....

Sheens selecting a team that can win football games.....

Undefeated in '09...MNF....

Enjoy a top of the table clash as our Young Gun 20's side claim anther big scalp in their surge to the finals....

I remember the ride in '05 if you missed it then get on in' 09....even if we fail you can say you where there when we smashed the Scum from 'the penisular'

Get out there ppls....can't wait........Bay 15...will be packed.... :sunglasses:

I am quite certain that I would have definitely thawed out from travelling and braving the cold and wet of Canberra. So Game on! Time to take it to the Silvertails. C'mon boys….LIFT!!

I wont be going as Ive got indoor soccer Mondays i hate monday nite football

50/50

Monday nights are a real hassle for SFS games. It depends on work that day etc etc

Will be mid air to London.

No more games for me this season. 13 and out.

Unless we make the finals….

imagine this game on a Sunday arvo at Leichhardt…

anyway i'll be there, hope we get 20,000 out there, i'd hate to re-live the disappointment of the St.George game of having more of them than us.

Will definitely be there. The game is south of the Spit so I doubt many Manly fans will travel.

Wonder if the Tigers will wear the Wests strip like they did in the game against Manly last year? We've already worn the Balmain strip this year.

I don't see any reason to give the SFS my hard earned. Stuff it…the season is already over so i will watch it at home on tv.

@alex said:
Will definitely be there. The game is south of the Spit so I doubt many Manly fans will travel.

Wonder if the Tigers will wear the Wests strip like they did in the game against Manly last year? We've already worn the Balmain strip this year.

Yeah I think they will be. God hate mon niters…OK for watching at home, must be crazy travelling to paddo for a home game.

Only been to one monday night footy game. Bad memories though.. flogged on a freezing cold, rainy night at the concrete graveyard. They're alright watching at home, but a bit hard to get up for live.

Yes. Will be making the trip to the SFS once more. Wish it was a real home game.

@crouching_tiger said:
I don't see any reason to give the SFS my hard earned. Stuff it…the season is already over so i will watch it at home on tv.

Your going you already paid for your ticket….geez...

It's next week you can save your money for the trip to the Shire the following week....

Back