Why are the Tigers going for Todd Carney.

Andyvee

I heard on 2SM sports tonight, that Todd Carney is leaving the Roosters, and the Tigers were in the mix to get his signature.

I know we were after him back in 2008 for the 2010 season, but with everything the knucklehead has done since, why would you! I also thought we had a no DH's policy

Also, on the same program they pretty much confirmed Moltzen had signed with the dragons.

With all these players coming to the Tigers, we may need to place two teams in next years comp! :confused:

:laughing: Now I've heard everything!
At least be a better half than Lui until he gets in trouble again

@cktiger said:
:laughing: Now I've heard everything!
At least be a better half than Lui until he gets in trouble again

again? he was innocent the first time

So was it a caller with a random rumour much like the many proliferating here nowadays…...

Or was it one of the panelists suggesting this (not that any of them have much idea either)?

I think the admins should just write a script to create a rumour thread about every player in the NRL in the contract discussion section. Would be easier than doing it manually.

With the Club flashing cash around, I imagine every Agent with a restless player would be calling the Tigers looking to negotiate a change. Carney/Dugan/Vidot included. Interesting times
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Signing Carney would certainly throw into question our no DH policy! :slight_smile:

The only reason Carney wants to come here is because he has a property nearby This was the story according to "The Mole" in 2009 RLW that they ran personally we need to stay away from him He is a broken talent imo

Go for Mitchell Pearce instead, he should have been a tiger in the first place he's wasted at the rorters.

@cunno said:
Go for Mitchell Pearce instead, he should have been a tiger in the first place he's wasted at the rorters.

Agree Mitchell should come home

@tigers05 said:
@cunno said:

Agree Mitchell should come home

Yes it would be good to see Pearce and young Sirro in first grade in a year or so.

@cunno said:

He wouldnt make first grade here…he's bloody useless.

As for Carney...I would be very cranky if we hired him.

@fergiefurr said:
I heard his coming on a package deal with hayne, sonny bill and james le bron

It's LeBron James champ :wink:

Latest posts

Staff online

Back