Wingers for next week

@alex said:
Knowing Sheens Halatau could come in at centre and push Lawrence or Collis to the wing. No no no no no.

That makes sense. Halatau played well today for BRET he can handle the centre position

to be honest all I hope for, is who-ever gets picked to play on wing, does their job well, in attack and defense.
am not expecting them to be a game breaker or world beater, just have a good solid game.

Forget collis, he's leaving in 2 weeks, promote Davis or Pritchard..

@tomcat said:
Forget collis, he's leaving in 2 weeks, promote Davis or Pritchard..

I'm a collis fan, but I think I'd rather see one of them debut as well. If we are missing both wingers than bring collis in, two debutant wingers is one to many for me

Pritchard plays his best football in the centres. I would play him there with Lawrence. This woud be a dynamic combination of strength and speed. Both players give service to the wingers. Davis and Collis would be my wingers.

@JET said:
Pritchard plays his best football in the centres. I would play him there with Lawrence. This woud be a dynamic combination of strength and speed. Both players give service to the wingers. Davis and Collis would be my wingers.

I am interested to know who your fullback is and what you would do with ashyford?

If Ryan is also ruled out for the GC game, the wingers will be Collis and Hanbury. Should Moltzen be ruled out, expect Hanbury to play fullback with possibly Pritchard to make his debut on the wing.

Laurie will also earn a recall if Galloway is ruled out. If Gibbs is suspended, hopefully Schirnack will be right to play but he picked up an injury for BRET on the weekend. If Heighno is ruled out, we could see Akeripa or Gower finally get a start off the bench.

Ayshford still not ready looks lost at times in FG would bring Herekotukutukuinto the fullback position.

@JET said:
Ayshford still not ready looks lost at times in FG would bring Herekotukutukuinto the fullback position.

You're kidding. Ayshford hasn't played poorly since making his debut.

1\. Hanbury
2\. ayshford
3\. lawrence
4\. collis
5\. ryan

14\. Mullaney

if ryan cant play put akeripa on the wing or put halatau on the centres and put collis on the wing

@NATHANBRA said:
1\. Hanbury
2\. ayshford
3\. lawrence
4\. collis
5\. ryan

14\. Mullaney

if ryan cant play put akeripa on the wing or put halatau on the centres and put collis on the wing

6\. marshall
7\. moltzen

You have to look at the opposing wingers the GC have young fast & strong little wingers, we can't be mucking around with people with no experience on the wing & ones that may not be ready for 1st grade.

I think pritchard & davis might go alright… but you never know they might go calling for some nyc players like mullany for fullback if moltzen is in doubt

If we call up the 20's fullback that will oficially do me this year.

From what I've been told Moltzen will play (not 100% though), but Ryan will not. I think we'll see Collis on one wing and maybe Hanbury on the other, with Molzten at fullback.

@hybrid_tiger said:
From what I've been told Moltzen will play (not 100% though), but Ryan will not. I think we'll see Collis on one wing and maybe Hanbury on the other, with Molzten at fullback.

That's the likely scenario.

Collis,Hanbury no problem there.. Dean has heaps of expierance a no brainer.

@NATHANBRA said:
1\. Hanbury
2\. ayshford
3\. lawrence
4\. collis
5\. ryan

14\. Mullaney

if ryan cant play put akeripa on the wing or put halatau on the centres and put collis on the wing[/
Great slection with AKEPIRA on the wing, hes one of the best wingers going round… :unamused:

Back