Winning Ugly

W

Wags10

I come on this forum week in week out, to see whinging supporters complaining about every facet of our game!!
FaCT IS WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERY GAME BY 50, SOMETIMES U HAVE 2 WIN UGLY!!

ALLLL THE BEST SIDES SOMEHOW FIND A WAY TO WIN WHEN THEY DONT DESERVE TO, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE DID LAST NIGHT! THATS WHAT THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN A TOP 8 TEAM AND A NON TOP 8 TEAM.(WE WOULDVE LOST THAT GAME LAST YEAR)
IF YOU WERE TOLD WE WOULD BE 3RD AFTER RD 17, YOU ALL WOULDVE TAKEN IT. SO SHUTUP AND STOP WHINGING!

GO THE TIGERS!

Thank you Geo:

Wags…see the white x in red box top right corner of your screen?

![](http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5636/65589296.jpg)

Click it.

Wags

I actually agree with you (to some extent). However, I think the problem is that we havent played well all season. The only games that come to mind are the Parra and Warriors games. Otherwise we have generally been very poor for large parts of most games.

That being said, I dont mind winning ugly or playing poorly so long as I think we are aiming for something. Whilst I still hope, I am not sure we have any plan.

@Wags10 said:
I come on this forum week in week out, to see whinging supporters complaining about every facet of our game!!
FaCT IS WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERY GAME BY 50, SOMETIMES U HAVE 2 WIN UGLY!!

ALLLL THE BEST SIDES SOMEHOW FIND A WAY TO WIN WHEN THEY DONT DESERVE TO, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE DID LAST NIGHT! THATS WHAT THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN A TOP 8 TEAM AND A NON TOP 8 TEAM.(WE WOULDVE LOST THAT GAME LAST YEAR)
IF YOU WERE TOLD WE WOULD BE 3RD AFTER RD 17, YOU ALL WOULDVE TAKEN IT. SO SHUTUP AND STOP WHINGING!

GO THE TIGERS!

Is that you Sheensie??

You can stop yelling now…you did enough of that on the sidelines last night. Some of that colourful language you used was very interesting. Blaming Fifita should earn you another 1 year extention at least.
I understand your job is under pressure, but pleaase....just get us another ugly win next week. :sign:

Regards,
C_T

Staff online

Back