Woods and Tedesco

HabboTiger

:rant going to get smashed tonight. Don't worry though some youngsters will get a go and it won't effect the results much.

Go queensland

My main interest tonight is watching our spoilt brats get smashed.

@ said:
:rant going to get smashed tonight. Don't worry though some youngsters will get a go and it won't effect the results much.

Go queensland

Have never once seen Woods get smashed in his career so far…..doubt it will happen tonight either.
Don't like the bloke much but he won't be getting stood over by any pillows from Qld that is for sure.

Woods gets put on his back half a dozen times a game, half of them he gets picked up and dumped. Itll continue tonight. Ive already got ted booked in for a broken jaw. He deserves it. Myles for the head clash!

@ said:
@ said:

Go queensland

Have never once seen Woods get smashed in his career so far…..doubt it will happen tonight either.

This. Not only will he not get smashed, it will be a dominant NSW win. Go the Blues!!!

@ said:
Woods gets put on his back half a dozen times a game, half of them he gets picked up and dumped. Itll continue tonight. Ive already got ted booked in for a broken jaw. He deserves it. Myles for the head clash!

Name any forward who doesn't get put on his back. Never seen him get belted enough that he had trouble getting up, won't happen tonight.

Thats because he lets others do the tough runs and they cop the punishment he should shoulder. He gets hit a lot harder during origin though as they make him run and when he does he has copped it…last series he got cleaned up Nate with a swinging arm for instance.

Dont like the way these two have treated us but boy, Some of you i cant understand with some of the comments.

Crackin first half. Teddy and Woods both performed well - but Fifita what were we thinking?? Great stuff.

@ said:
Crackin first half. Teddy and Woods both performed well - but Fifita what were we thinking?? Great stuff.

Woods missed about 5 tackles including being swatted off like he was trying to tackle Jonah Lomu by a centre. Besides one or two offloads, he's hardly stood out.

Woods has been busy but ineffective as always. He is the weaklink in the pack and as soon as he went off the blues won the middle third.
Tedesco has been solid and looking to get involved. Shows how much he has been dogging it for us.

Teddy needs to be supporting Fafita every time he touches the ball, he's breaking tackles willie nillie and looking for offloads.

Yep Tedesco rating about an 8 Woods about a 7,,,Fifita MOM with a 9.

@ said:
@ said:
Dont like the way these two have treated us but boy, Some of you i cant understand with some of the comments.

X2 Some people really need to build a bridge and get over it!

Totally disagree.
Tedesco can suddenly tackle when he doesn't wear a tigers jersey. I have more ill will towards him now as it has amde it clearer he has been dogging it.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Totally disagree.
Tedesco can suddenly tackle when he doesn't wear a tigers jersey. I have more ill will towards him now as it has amde it clearer he has been dogging it.

Mate he is playing in a team full of elite players, whereas he usually plays behind a team that is completely dominated most weeks. Of course he is going to be playing a whole lot better! I'd be worried if he didn't.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Totally disagree.

Mate he is playing in a team full of elite players, whereas he usually plays behind a team that is completely dominated most weeks. Of course he is going to be playing a whole lot better! I'd be worried if he didn't.

So him making try saving tackles tonight as the last line of defence, yet totally making no effort in our jersey is all due to the calibre of the players around him? Right.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Totally disagree.

YOU got to be kidding. Bit twisted!

Woods is probably one of the worse props in the NRL and it showed out there. Tedesco is a great player but losing Woods is probably good compensation for losing Tedesco.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Totally disagree.

So him making try saving tackles tonight as the last line of defence, yet totally making no effort in our jersey is all due to the calibre of the players around him? Right.

He's been making the effort for us all along, he can't be accused of shirking like Moses did. If anything he has been trying too hard and things just haven't been coming off for him as nothing has been going great for our team all around. It's bloody hard for an individual to excel when your team is being badly beaten all over the field, especially when you're the last line of defence. Different team, different coaching structure, different game, different story tonight. I can see what's so hard to comprehend about that?

Back