World's best beer

tigerballs

I'm surprised this hasn't been done previously. I've got a couple I can't go past:
Leffe Blonde ( Belgian trappist )
Franziskaner ( German Wheat Beer )
Kona Lava Man ( red ale )
Trappistes Rochefort
Love my beer.
MMMMM, beer.

I'm surprised this hasn't been done previously. I've got a couple I can't go past:
Trappistes Rochefort
Love my beer.
MMMMM, beer.

I can see you have very good taste in beer,i have never had Kona but the others are excellent.I love every Trappist beer i have been able to get my hands on and just about all of the European wheat Beers with Maissels probably being my favourite

Trappistes Rochefort
Love my beer.
MMMMM, beer.
Good onya mate 👍, yeah it comes down to taste , i’ve been a Coopers man for 30 +years particularly the Stout & Sparkling Ale

Nice thread idea…

Love a Coopers Green, or Coopers Orange if i am having a few…

For the dark beer enthusiasts Rogue Shakespeare Stout and Hawkers Oaty McOatface are definitely worth a crack 👍🏿

Worst beer ever - Tasman Bitter 🤮

My goto is Great Northern as much as I hate drinking a QLD beer. I also don't mind a pale ale.

Good onya mate 👍, yeah it comes down to taste , i’ve been a Coopers man for 30 +years particularly the Stout & Sparkling Ale
This is a good news/ bad news tale.

Years ago I used to be in an informal Friday lunch group( of 4 guys)which we called the Coopers and Curry Club.
Regulars at the Curry Bazaar in Crows Nest,Sydney with a dozen Coopers Red long necks to wash down an array of authentic curries.
I can still taste it, wonderful.

Unfortunately the owner accidentally ran over and killed his young son in their driveway at home. Absolute bloody tragedy !
He went to pieces and closed the restaurant.Poor bastard.

Life is a constant succession of ups and downs.

This is a good news/ bad news tale.

Years ago I used to be in an informal Friday lunch group( of 4 guys)which we called the Coopers and Curry Club.
Regulars at the Curry Bazaar in Crows Nest,Sydney with a dozen Coopers Red long necks to wash down an array of authentic curries.
I can still taste it, wonderful.

Unfortunately the owner accidentally ran over and killed his young son in their driveway at home. Absolute bloody tragedy !
He went to pieces and closed the restaurant.Poor bastard.

Life is a constant succession of ups and downs.
Oh crikey that’s bloody sad Hal , sorry if mentioning the Coopers beer brought back memories so severe mate

I can see you have very good taste in beer,i have never had Kona but the others are excellent.I love every Trappist beer i have been able to get my hands on and just about all of the European wheat Beers with Maissels probably being my favourite
Gotta try the Maissels. Any ides where I can get one or six?

I was in Bangalow last weekend and had a stout at Common People brewery which may have been the best I've ever had.

Nice thread idea…

Love a Coopers Green, or Coopers Orange if i am having a few…

For the dark beer enthusiasts Rogue Shakespeare Stout and Hawkers Oaty McOatface are definitely worth a crack 👍🏿

Worst beer ever - Tasman Bitter 🤮
Where can I get either of those darks Sack?

Where can I get either of those darks Sack?
Warners at the Bay has Oaty McOatface at the bottle shop and has had it on tap recently. Aside from that i am not too sure, Hawkers are based in Melbourne.

Haven’t seen the Shakespeare Stout for a few years. The last time i came across it was a few years ago at an independent bottle shop in Woodend in Victoria. I have seen it at a few craft beer bottle shops over the years, always buy it when it’s around. Need to find a good online bottle o 👍🏿

Back