World's best beer

7c4fc-beer-box-717036_1280.jpg
I lived in China for a decade around the starts of the millennium, nothing like picking up a crate of these bad boy Yanjings from the corner shop next door at 28 cents a long neck.

Another go to was the largest selling beer in the world, sells twice as much as the second biggest sold beer in the world, Budweiser. Good old Snow beer, it was a little more expensive though, just for special occasions at 30 cents a long neck.

Snow_beer.jpg

View attachment 6139
I lived in China for a decade around the starts of the millennium, nothing like picking up a crate of these bad boy Yanjings from the corner shop next door at 28 cents a long neck.

Another go to was the largest selling beer in the world, sells twice as much as the second biggest sold beer in the world, Budweiser. Good old Snow beer, it was a little more expensive though, just for special occasions at 30 cents a long neck.

View attachment 6140
Love your name ! The Sniffer, where did that come from 🤣🤣🤣

I'm surprised this hasn't been done previously. I've got a couple I can't go past:
Leffe Blonde ( Belgian trappist )
Franziskaner ( German Wheat Beer )
Kona Lava Man ( red ale )
Trappistes Rochefort
Love my beer.
MMMMM, beer.
I like red ales. Whats the Konami lava man like?

Was going to call myself "Hunter Biden's Laptop" to stir up the left wing sensitives on here. Current username I could use a photo of Hunter or Creepy Joe, 'sniffer' is apt for both.
that you Winston?

Coopers pale for everyday. I like Boags premium now and again. Guiness now and again.
If you can find it, my all time favorite is (Austrian) Hirter Privat Pils. If I could get that here, that's all I would drink.
If you're up Cairns way, drop in at McAllisters Brewery. It is definitely worth the stop, but you'll need an Uber afterwards.

Got on to craft beer a few years back and have never gone back to the regular brands.
Love my IPA’s, red beers and black beers. It’s an expensive hobby, but most are high octane so I tend to drink less. There is a good grog shop at Marrickville metro that stocks a million different craft beers so Iam working my way through the shelves

Best:
Young Henry’s Newtowner
Stone and Wood
Menabrea

Worst:
Fosters
XXXX
West End

Just got back from the UK and was glad to come home to have a Silver Bullet or two.

Drank primarily Real Ales in England, Wales and Scotland and Guiness, Irish ales in Ireland.

I brew my own usually and my fave is a clone of a 1921 Whie Horse Ale by Tooths. I have four taps out back so usually have something old (from the Bronze Brews book) something new (as an experiment) a cider for Mrs J and whatever guests request for the next get together.

My old man was funny, he drank what was ever on special. This was back in the days when interstate beers first hit the market in NSW. So one week it was West End the next week emu and the week Powers. God he drank some terrible beers. It is probably the reason I now love top quality craft beers

I live in Warners Bay so am lucky enough to call Warners at the Bay my local. Been trying a different Aussie craft beer each visit. Normally buy a four-pack - not sure why they're not 6, means I have to make more trips. If I buy a carton, which is only a couple of times a year, it's normally something like German made Becks (not the Aussie remake) or a Pils, from some country great at Olympic wrestling. Currently working my way through a carton of Pilsner Urquell. Tasty and goes down a treat.

My old man was funny, he drank what was ever on special. This was back in the days when interstate beers first hit the market in NSW. So one week it was West End the next week emu and the week Powers. God he drank some terrible beers. It is probably the reason I now love top quality craft beers

Your father must have had a cast iron stomach,the worst beers i have ever drank was in the UK when i was there 50 years ago (not easy to get good beer then) and Millers beer in NSW.When i found a drinkable beer in the UK (Carlsberg) the idiot woman on the bar automatically put LIME juice in it,i was furious

Staff online

Back