WT’s Media Team

Just remove Ask the Boss.
It’s got historical value like the Auschwitz tours.

WT “students” like me would be very upset to see it disappear. It should at least be heritage listed in the national archives before it’s erased for Richos breakfast menu.

Watching Justin gush over each guest and of course the profound and moving questions that the sloth wrote before the show and used to credit to members.

Some of our interview gaffes were hilarious and I’m expecting a lot more from Benji.

So long as he can coach, I don’t care and it should be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Anyone else think our media team are so far behind? it’s been a pretty cool watch watching other clubs release pre season documentaries/series & giving their fans insight into pre season. I remember we did that in the 2018/19 pre seasons & they were so interesting to watch.
Who cares, I’d rather lie low, promise nothing, then come out blazing when the Comp starts.
When we towelled up Manly in the pre-season trials a couple of years ago it amounted to nothing when they put cricket scores on us during the season.
I’m happy we’re lying low for once .. it appears the serial leaker has been banished and we are raising our profile without raising eyebrows.

Just remove Ask the Boss.
Ask the boss is definitely worth keeping in the archives. A couple of years from now you’ll be wanting to watch back those interactions just to get an appreciation of how far we’ve come since D day.
I found myself watching the Lee episode and Fulton Episode as I was after some comedic value. Worth a laugh; I mean watch.

Who cares, I’d rather lie low, promise nothing, then come out blazing when the Comp starts.
When we towelled up Manly in the pre-season trials a couple of years ago it amounted to nothing when they put cricket scores on us during the season.
I’m happy we’re lying low for once .. it appears the serial leaker has been banished and we are raising our profile without raising eyebrows.
We towelled up manly who played the trial with their Jersey Flegg spine.
But aside from that we advertised to all the coaches just how we were going to play that year.
Sticky quickly picked up on it and shut down our one trick pony in Leilua in our opening game.
I hope we keep more than just words to ourselves prior to the season starts and play a boring predicable trial focused on positioning and defence, throw in some accidental errors in our own half to give the boys a bit more practice to defend the goal line and leave the journalists with nothing to report on other then the team can defend this year!

That Manly v Us trial, deep into the mysterious Harto era was value.

I think we used Tuki and his offloading to Dane twice which was successful but I can’t recall ever seeing it again.

Poor Tuki. I reckon he was never the same after his car crash.

He thought that if he upped and ran away he could get out of it lol.

We haven’t won many games in recent years, but I reckon the wins were all classics.

It’s a personal taste thing but that last second victory over the eels had me in tears.

Penrith remain our bitches atm which we all know they really hate.

If we’d got to the gf, we would have obliterated their smuggy reign.

Last edited:
Give him a few weeks mate!

Cmon, Richo has just walked in the door and you are asking where is our community outreach.
Richo's focus is in the right place, getting us to win 2024.
As a financial 2024 member since last year, I wouldn’t mind being a part of targeted “community outreach” to myself.

We all got the arousing and extraordinary good JL news only after our hero announced it in the mainstream media!

Like Richo was in the media gallery texting or FaceTiming us!

Last edited:

I think we used Tuki and his offloading to Dane twice which was successful but I can’t recall ever seeing it again.

We haven’t won many games in recent years, but I reckon the wins were all classics.

It’s a personal taste thing but that last second victory over the eels had me in tears.

A friendly tip Karen . . . you have moved forward and the anonimity and freedom from agenda in your writing style was refreshing.
Like, I could sense it was you, but you had grown out of the endless boring, unimaginative Penrith bashing.
Dear mother of God . . . don't go back to the old days. Please don't use the s word ever again. It's childish.

A friendly tip Karen . . . you have moved forward and the anonimity and freedom from agenda in your writing style was refreshing.
Like, I could sense it was you, but you had grown out of the endless boring, unimaginative Penrith bashing.
Dear mother of God . . . don't go back to the old days. Please don't use the s word ever again. It's childish.

Mmmm. A strange tip to receive at this juncture.

in language analysis as soon as someone says “but” their real point follows that word.

You can post what you like but what happened at the other forum that caused you to leave
I’m still there in some areas, but you are right, after 5 years I’m not posting on WT forum.

I got sick of being bullied over and over.

So there was really no point engaging and participating anymore.

It’s a shame because I started the 2024 membership thread.

Last edited:
Yah prefer us to stay low-key - keep the doco's/insights for the successful clubs.

Id rather watch us deep in failure, an hour of Nado chundering outside a hotel… than to watch Ivan Cleary giving us a tour of Penrith and the amphibious car that he built himself.

Gets up to thirteen knots. A bit like Ivan.

Last edited:
I’m still there in some areas, but you are right, after 5 years I’m not posting on WT forum.

I got sick of being bullied over and over.

So there was really no point engaging and participating anymore.

It’s a shame because I started the 2024 membership thread.
Thank you for replying

Ask the boss is definitely worth keeping in the archives. A couple of years from now you’ll be wanting to watch back those interactions just to get an appreciation of how far we’ve come since D day.
I found myself watching the Lee episode and Fulton Episode as I was after some comedic value. Worth a laugh; I mean watch.
Masochism IMHO

Remove all traces please.

Not Tuki. Lucy.
Sticky paired up Hudson young agaisnt him in the opening match and the powderpuff quickly went into his shell.

Latest posts

Back