WT is our way, the only way

ELITE PLAYERS GET YOUR TEAM PLAYING TO A CERTAIN BEAT
we now have 2 impactful elites , 2 more please.
eg Nanai , Brown
Then comparison a line up to other teams.
WE ARE NOT TO FAR OFF COMPETING FROM A TITLE.

TWO NAMES ONLY
The next challenge is , with our current squad and signings for 2023, which 2 players would you secure, 1 back and 1 forward, to make us a quality side ?
I believe if we get this right, top 4 can be achieved just in time for Benji to take over.
Val Holmes, Cory Herewari-Naera

Dylan Brown,

Val Holmes, Cory Herewari-Naera
100% , without bagging anyone, B Trindall chasing does nothing for me. Those type of players will come for less if we had a top team. Happy as back up , nothing more. Our time is now, we have to think big.👍

TWO NAMES ONLY
The next challenge is , with our current squad and signings for 2023, which 2 players would you secure, 1 back and 1 forward, to make us a quality side ?
I believe if we get this right, top 4 can be achieved just in time for Benji to take over.

Tapine and Olam,both run hard and hit harder

I would like to recruit in the following fashion,

One of these top tier players
D Brown L Thompson D Klemmer

Two from these stars
J RickI J Kiraz C Ramsey B Xerri

Three from the likes of
Z Hoskings E Guler D Hawkins A Schupp amongst others.

what recruiting combo would you want?

EXCITING times ahead 👍
If we could pick up Kiraz and Brown we'd be very competitive next year.

New signings are great but all our young players can improve in the urgency they complete tasks.

Kepaoa - he had to come in to make a tackle that Madden and Tuilagi couldn't finish. He had no choice to do this but should had demonstrated more urgency to get back into the defensive line and not turn his back to Brailey who is very clever at reading overlaps. Also Brailey noted Tamou was the defender on the blind. I have a high regard for Kepaoa and his ability but these little things can catapult him to the next level, Attention to detail.
I agree with you. Too often our best and worst performances are defined by attention to detail and effort off the ball.

Members online

Back