WT is our way, the only way

Shape up or ship out. Too many unfit for first grade.
Any new signings , depending on the player, should have only 1 year to prove his value.Tough love gets you those tough results. Image overhaul and reality check is coming. Big mirrors at the COE , some will get to have a proper look at themselves.

PUT THAT UP YA

Madge was a type of coach that believed , pretty much every one gets paid roughly the same even money. That’s why players left the way they did, players didn’t look at us twice. He hated every Cleary $$$ signing. Brooks was killing his philosophy.
Player managers laughed at this guy, so did souths and that’s why he can’t get a gig now. He loved writing up deals that were hard to understand. Only the NZ job suits him cause no wages are involved.Good luck and good riddance you shmuck . That’s your review kids, that’s what some still wanted more of, glad to see him go, rubbish coach.
Advocate of $460k average contracts while he was paid double, double standards, and then wants to flog them at training, what a fool. 3.5 years and he refused to change. Like the many on here.
copied and reposted
Continued
This kind of coaching went extinct with the 🦖.
As for supporters, learn how to clap and cheer, are you scared or something.
I’ve had a gut full, listen to some of you.
IM sick of hearing, oh are you happy then, are you that stupid to ask that question , I don’t want to entertain you.
Golden rule, Cheering your team on, gives you the right to boo them off.
Some are just so stupid, their arguments make little to no sense. Putrid and childish. And then the old favourite , they what to ask another poster a serious question.
I say it straight and keep it straight and confidently say bring it on, single me out. You stand out like dogs balls.
You ready smart ones.

FEW ON HERE ARE AS STUPID AS THEY SOUND. YOU SHEEP.
DOPES NOT NEEDED. CANT SAY IT, SHUT IT.. GO AWAY PLEASE

I don’t know what a WT fan wants to see next. There are to many fans that are hooked on gossip or drowned with fear.
What is you goal , your objective , the time you touch satisfaction for the first time, before the ultimate dream ?

For me, until we finish in the top 4 , I won’t be satisfied.
Small steps first. Move up to 9th or 10th next season, winning almost as many as we lose. Not a lousy 4-5 wins for the season.

Tighten the defence to an average of 20 points or less against.

Then we're on our way back to finals territory.

Shape up or ship out. Too many unfit for first grade.
Any new signings , depending on the player, should have only 1 year to prove his value.Tough love gets you those tough results. Image overhaul and reality check is coming. Big mirrors at the COE , some will get to have a proper look at themselves.
Any players that would accept a 1 year contract would have to be desperate, like James Roberts, or a junior untested at NRL.

You're not gonna get Api or Ipap or Hastings on a 1 year offer.

Small steps first. Move up to 9th or 10th next season, winning almost as many as we lose. Not a lousy 4-5 wins for the season.

Love it, you can’t realistically expect more. Signings or smart signing can change everything, quicker.

Any players that would accept a 1 year contract would have to be desperate, like James Roberts, or a junior untested at NRL.

You're not gonna get Api or Ipap or Hastings on a 1 year offer.
That’s the whole idea, the more worth you are to the club, the better the length and value of the offer.

The WT board consists of nine,
The SHADOW has nine twins sitting along side them.
The SHADOW wants a successful team within 1.5 years
TSK

As long as NQLD gets bundled out of this years finals and even better, with no home final. I’ll be satisfied as they duded us but didn’t get to hurt an other teams finals hopes. As a club, the entirety acted and are a REAL DISGRACE . No one’s stupid NQLD. karma
TSK

I will say again, Tim says his intentions loud and clear. That’s his nature. Says little, but that little means a lot.
Fans say they want more, well more starts next year.
Tim hired Noddy as a interim coach and said he’s not getting involved in selections.
What’s not to understand, Noddy has the reins. We can’t blame Noddy either , he’s inexperienced. Tim knew that.
The squad dont know if there coming and going. Some deserve to go.
We have 2 stars minimum coming next year and top juniors coming through. Currently we are missing some many of our original top 30 roster, due to planning for next year.
And the questions go on and on.
Get real, while this year is a disappointment , think positive, negativity is dead set boring. By all means have a say or spray, but ffs stop b1+Ching moaning an groaning over everything.
Just because our recent past has numbed us, it does not mean good times aren’t coming. 👍
I'm with you buddy.
Unfortunately this record has been played so many times that the needle just slides across without playing a tune.
I like many will believe it when we see it.
I'll never give up, it's not my nature, otherwise I would have given in to injuries a long time ago.
I'll still pitch in financially every year, go to my 2-3 games a year and support the team how ever I can.
One day I'll wake up from this nightmare like I did in 05 and say "we are the champions"

Last edited by a moderator:
TWO NAMES ONLY
The next challenge is , with our current squad and signings for 2023, which 2 players would you secure, 1 back and 1 forward, to make us a quality side ?
I believe if we get this right, top 4 can be achieved just in time for Benji to take over.

New signings are great but all our young players can improve in the urgency they complete tasks.

Kepaoa - he had to come in to make a tackle that Madden and Tuilagi couldn't finish. He had no choice to do this but should had demonstrated more urgency to get back into the defensive line and not turn his back to Brailey who is very clever at reading overlaps. Also Brailey noted Tamou was the defender on the blind. I have a high regard for Kepaoa and his ability but these little things can catapult him to the next level, Attention to detail.

Gee I miss the days when we were good enough to come 9th.

These days all we compete for is the spoon.

New signings are great but all our young players can improve in the urgency they complete tasks.

Kepaoa - he had to come in to make a tackle that Madden and Tuilagi couldn't finish. He had no choice to do this but should had demonstrated more urgency to get back into the defensive line and not turn his back to Brailey who is very clever at reading overlaps. Also Brailey noted Tamou was the defender on the blind. I have a high regard for Kepaoa and his ability but these little things can catapult him to the next level, Attention to detail.
with no disrespect to AK & ST , these players will form what other clubs call depth. We need 1 gun centre, hoping a junior coming through.

I don’t waste energy about how we will perform in the last 3 rounds, it’s obvious to me, most probably loss all three. But every week ill keep tipping them. I love the club, I just hope the players feel the same way too.
NEXT YEAR is a different story. WT

TWO NAMES ONLY
The next challenge is , with our current squad and signings for 2023, which 2 players would you secure, 1 back and 1 forward, to make us a quality side ?
I believe if we get this right, top 4 can be achieved just in time for Benji to take over.
Nanai & D Brown

Back