WT NEED TO MAKE CHANGES

Those guys are even worse mate
I DEMAND A STATEMENT!
Even if it means making someone the scapegoat.
Ever who had the most missed tackles it is electrodes to the nipples!
By the way who did have the most missed tackles?
Be afraid, be very afraid. 😱

I'm going to go with sarcasm on this post.
Don't really don't know mate, I spent the first 30min of that game starring at the tv with my mouth open and dribbling.
I'm yet to brave it again to make sense of it.

I DEMAND A STATEMENT!
Even if it means making someone the scapegoat.
Ever who had the most missed tackles it is electrodes to the nipples!
Be afraid, be very afraid. 😱

You can only miss a tackle if you attempt to make one so missed tackles can be very misleading.I swear some of our "players" avoided getting into positions where they would have to tackle

Don't really don't know mate, I spent the first 30min of that game starring at the tv with my mouth open and dribbling.
I'm yet to brave it again to make sense of it.

From whatbive seen of him in nsw cup he's heaps better with some space. He's a 6, 13 maybe second row

Naden attempted 8 tackles, made 2 = 25% efficiency
To’a attempted 16 tackles, made 8 = 50% efficiency
Laurie attempted 22 tackles, made 13 = 59% efficiency
Madden attempted 26 tackles, made 18 = 69% efficiency
Doueihi attempted 26 tackles, made 19 = 73% efficiency

Despicable application to defence.

Naden attempted 8 tackles, made 2 = 25% efficiency
To’a attempted 16 tackles, made 8 = 50% efficiency
Laurie attempted 22 tackles, made 13 = 59% efficiency
Madden attempted 26 tackles, made 18 = 69% efficiency
Doueihi attempted 26 tackles, made 19 = 73% efficiency

Despicable application to defence.
Well done bud. I'm not really into stats because some of the better tacklers probably missed more critical tackles.
The whole team is to blame because the lack of effort and execution rubs of on the man playing beside him

Did we not field a reserve grade team lately? Surely someone wants a chance to impress. I'm sure if they are nufties they would at least make an effort.
I've still got my old boots, I'll have a run.....ah no I won't 😻
Yeah, a Magpies side that had Liddle in the second row, so things are really tight player wise.

We already had Dias and Freebairn playing this weekend and have to replace Tamou as well for next round.

If only I didn't live on a rural property! However, if Sheens gives me a call and covers my wages for the last two rounds I'm in! :ROFLMAO:
The whole team can go to your property and shovel cow shite for all I care 😡

Reactions: 851
Yeah, a Magpies side that had Liddle in the second row, so things are really tight player wise.

We already had Dias and Freebairn playing this weekend and have to replace Tamou as well for next round.
Well get Ronnie Palmer then, the physio girls, ball boys, Tim Sheens maybe. I just looked at the KOE team, there is a few.

We won’t make the hard decisions. Winning starts at the front office. Hagipantelis, Pascoe and Sheens have overseen the worst defeat in the clubs history and most likely our first wooden spoon but they won’t accept any accountability for this disaster. All three will be here next year and moving forward. As such I expect pretty much the same outcome. They will continue to make poor decisions and the club will continue to flounder until they are gone.

Well done bud. I'm not really into stats because some of the better tacklers probably missed more critical tackles.
The whole team is to blame because the lack of effort and execution rubs of on the man playing beside him

Left side let 4 tries in
Middle let 3 tries in
Right side let 5 tries in

Losing Garner was bad, we could have held them to 10 tries with him out there. 😉
If he didn't have his head slammed it could have been closer 🤣🤣

Ok shouting this out so people can hear... PICK AND STICK with back pairs.

Yet their underperforming...
So I would have a winger pair with a Center regularly. Have them used to and comfortable with each other. They know how the other one moves and can form an actual defensive barrier.

If a pair under-performs. they both get dropped.

When we are down 74 points our defense has collapsed!

Tackling needs to be NR1 on the agenda, but defensive structure should be Number 2.

I wouldn't punt Kimmorley for final rounds, that would send a message to the players a message it's his fault.

Thought he got us scoring a few tries but the outs following the Brisbane game aren't sustainable.

He should have insisted that players are not loaned out though, and made it public.

Beggars shouldn't give charity.

Back